Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
    When the decision was announced bradley run towards the corner and climbed the ring in celebration.

I didn't see him limping. LOL
    lol so true.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      I didn't see one part of the video where Bradley said

"mayweather would beat him"

I don't know why people are putting words in his mouth.

Here's the dialogue I saw " Mayweather... *sniffle* mayweather'll never stop him"
      lol he clearly said something in between. what did you think it was? "Mayweather sucks" im guessin?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Damn, certainly doesn't look right.

Comment

• Cotto thoughts on the pacquiao fight

he says he dint see the fight but somethings things happen in boxing that you have to deal with and that the best thing a fighter could do its be satisfied with the performance you put with your self and everybody will fell the same way about it just be happy with your performance that all the fans will recognize what you did or show during a fight its like they say today could be bad but tommorrow maybe good in a better way!!!

http://www.elnuevodia.comhttp://www....618992001.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Damn, certainly doesn't look right.
            It looked pretty rough when he did it and he was much more stationary after it happened and he was complaining about it in the corner after every round.

May not be broken but he didn't make it up.

Comment

• Bradley Admits He Lost Before The Decison

I tried hard, but couldn't beat the guy' - Bradley told Arum before decision

"Can you believe that?" a furious Bob Arum bellowed to the press corps after the fight. "I had it 10-2. After I got into the ring after the fight, I went over to Bradley and said 'You did very well.' He said, 'I tried hard, but I couldn't beat the guy.' This is crazy. You talk about killing boxing? All three scorecards you throw out," the Top Rank CEO added.

http://www.examiner.com/article/i-tr...efore-decision

Comment

• This is what Bob claims.

We don't listen to Bob..

Comment

• Bradley will lose to Kell Brook

Comment

• At least Bradley is an honest man. Unlike Pacquiao, who claims to this day he "clearly" beat Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                      Bradley will lose to Kell Brook

Comment

Working...
                      X