Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People he just started training camp basically are you guys jumping the gun a little?

Comment

• What is the presenters name?

Comment

• That's sparring, that's all. He still looked fast against Marquez, only Marquez brought out Pac's short comings. Since 2010-present, he's been past his prime-still good.

Comment

• His speed is still top notch, his lack of skills is whats going to get him. He has slowed down though, that much is obvious.

Comment

• the thing i noticed about most of pacquiao's sparring sessions nowadays is that he always ends up being pushed on the ropes. that kind of sparring only works in the olden days when his opponents are brave enough to go aggressive. (with the exception of margarito, starting from clottey.) i would like to see some variety like staying in one spot neither engaging nor coming forward. let the opponent make the first move, then counter and of course the combos. he also needs to practice not panicking when nothing happens. let the crowd boo as much as they want. the challenger is there to step up and try to win the belt, not the other way around.

Comment

• lmao @ this

Manny winning by UD

Comment

• excuses being primed and ready to go

Comment

• Manny's style isn't exactly one that ages well, so when he goes it will be fast. It will be sad though because Pac is a guy I see fighting long past it because he needa the money. I wouldnt be surprised to see Manny be like Roy, Evander are now.

Comment

• This is just an excuse in case he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      This is just an excuse in case he loses.
                      Hes fighting a prime undefeated well rounded great athletic boxer...who needs an excuse.

Definition of excuse: Floyd Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                      X