Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judges & Referees = Ruining sports since established

Anyone who pays for the rematch is just going to screw boxing fans all together. Ya sure make boxing promoters continue making crappy fights and making people pay 60-70 to watch it.
    Last edited by PinoyZoi; 06-11-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• According to boxrec, he's 74.

Not 86.

Comment

• Please no more threads like this. We all know you're just trying to get a reaction out of people.

Comment

• Go away, troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
              HBO was EXTREMELY bias towards Pac. They wouldn't call Bradley's shots I remember Jim talking about how Pac has the best footwork in Boxing as he was getting hit by Bradley. They wouldn't call any of Bradley's punches
              there were zero slow motion replays of the shots bradley landed, it was absolutely hysterical with how biased the broadcast was

Comment

• Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                According to boxrec, he's 74.

Not 86.
                Does it say if he needs prescription specs or if he suffers from dementia?

Comment

• Brian Kenney only gave Pac 4 rounds. But yeah, everyone knows by now it was a clear robbery, unless they're a troll....

Comment

• Newsflash ... he scored it for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Story View Post
                      Please no more threads like this. We all know you're just trying to get a reaction out of people.
                      i wont waste my time arguing with u because i will gain nothing...all i can do is help open ur eyes and mind to see things much better in this dark world we live in.

My question to you and any other disagreeing with me is...if you think manny won by a landslide or whatever..please feel free to tell me what rounds manny won. Tell me your scoring round per round and when you finish doing so go back and watch the fight again and look at your own score and see how dumb u look...do this with a mirror in front of you so you can see yourself.

So i am waiting here for your results...tell me ur scoring round per round

Comment

Working...
                      X