Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Wow you should really make a separate thread for this video.

It's really concerning and thought provoking. It's almost pathetic really. How are you gonna be all affectionate with someone you are going to brawl with? Makes it seem like Brad doesn't even care about winning, he's just happy about the payday he's gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Got to be honest.

I don't like how friendly they are.

Comment

I am watching two dudes who are about to fight or two dudes who are about to go on a "fishing trip"~

Comment

Will *******s not vote for Pac to win in hopes that Bradley will have more votes?

Such a predicament.......

Comment

Timothy Bradley currently weighs 165.

PACQUIAO FACING BIGGER BRADLEY, WHO IS CURRENTLY WEIGHING 165 POUNDS
              By Ben Thompson | February 21, 2012

Once again, Manny Pacquiao will be facing a naturally bigger man when he steps into the ring on June 9th to face undefeated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley. Despite the fact that Bradley is the one who is moving up to the higher division, he's already walking around at a weight much higher than Pacquiao. "Fighting at 140, I do have to come down a little bit and lose a little strength in the fight, but I think now, fighting at 147 pounds," Bradley explained to the assembled media at today's press conference to announce the fight. "I think that I'm comfortable at that weight. I'm walking around right now 165 pounds right now."

Rest http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11811.html

Comment

He looks heavier then that.

Comment

[STORY REPEATS] Pacquiao facing ANOTHER BIGGER FIGHTER; Bradley BULKED at 165!

Once again, Manny Pacquiao will be facing a naturally bigger man when he steps into the ring on June 9th to face undefeated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley. Despite the fact that Bradley is the one who is moving up to the higher division, he's already walking around at a weight much higher than Pacquiao. "Fighting at 140, I do have to come down a little bit and lose a little strength in the fight, but I think now, fighting at 147 pounds," Bradley explained to the assembled media at today's press conference to announce the fight. "I think that I'm comfortable at that weight. I'm walking around right now 165 pounds right now."

Read complete article >>

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    He looks heavier then that.
                    Well he usaully see him at 140 before the fight.

Tag on 25 pounds.

with his bulk.

I would guess 170.

Here I thought he had a Mayweather type work ethic. I was wrong.

Comment

In before deletion.

Comment

Working...
                      X