Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115-113 Bradley. sorry folks!!!!

Comment

• It's actually the opposite for Pac fights. You want to watch the fight in 240p, or 120p if possible.

I noticed that there were secret flash knockdowns in the 4th, 7th, 9th *twice* and the 11th that you couldn't see on the regular HD broadcasts.

Comment

• Comment

• Then how come UFC ratings are currently sucking? Even their PPVs are having trouble reaching 500,000 buys in the US?

Comment

• Bradley wasn't in control of anything. Ever. Pacman beat him throughout the contest. He waded in and beat Tim's ass whenever he felt like it. Sad to say. I was a big proponent of Bradley's.

So:

Bad judging?

Check

Are there large sums of money on the table for all parties to the rematch?

Check

I'll give Manny the benefit of the doubt unless there is some proof otherwise, but he didn't seem all that outraged by the injustice done an excellent performance.

I don't follow the soap opera that closely, but isn't Manny half-assed broke or something like that? Wasn't that a rumor around here?

Not convinced that all parties are complicit here but,

just sayin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              When you guys see that fight in slo mo you will see that Bradley landed alot of punches that where to quick for the camera's.

show the slomo or GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                He will be remembered but sadly under the shadow of Márquez, Mayweather, Morales, catchweights, gift decisions (favor and against), performance enhancement drugs accusations, paper championships, adultery... Sorry it is what it is.
                Haters may want him to be remembered for that, but the truth is, by the general public, almost the exact opposite is true.

Mayweather will be seen as the duck (I blame Arum, esp. now)
                No one will remember the catchweights except for haters

Lol @ adultery.

History will look very favorably at Pac- All time top 15 or 10 type stuff.

Comment

• This isnt amateur boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                    At first I did blame Arum and big conspiracy, Horus is right although he yapped about nada, I rewatched it

Tim - 1-3, 6, 9-12

Manny - 4-5, 7

I gave the 8 a draw

The only rounds Manny won is when they traded punches, and lot of them punches was misses. He was very sloppy and the judges aren't being fooled anymore. The rounds Bradley boxed, he won. Manny claps his gloves together and sigh when fighters wont engage him and stick to boxing.

Only punch he landed cleanly was that straight left. How can you win a fight if you throw hardly any body punches? Bradley landed body and face shots, its a reason Manny gassed towards the end. When you have to push a fighter off you in the later rounds, you're tired. He even was countering Manny

Give Bradley credit
                    Wow, lol

The mods are gonna be really busy the next few days cleaning all these garbage threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                      Then how come UFC ratings are currently sucking? Even their PPVs are having trouble reaching 500,000 buys in the US?
                      That's selective thinking. UFC PPVs have been doing over 700k recently and keep in mind they have them like once a month.

UFC has dominant competition in every weight class and explosive fighters and such. It's always interchanging and the best are fighting the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X