Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
    Bradley never wobbled Manny but he landed alot of punches
    Pacquiao out landed him almost 2:1

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Which bodes well for him in the rematch, he might actually make it closer than it was in this fight. Watch, he'll actually win the rematch and this time he will get screwed. TRILOGY TIME!

Has there ever been a trilogy built completely off robberies?
      pac-marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
        alt or not......what i'm saying is truth.com
        You can't even deny it.

..and when did you say anything about hardware and construction?

Truth.com

Comment

• The thing is it's just so hard to give any of the close rounds to Bradley because he was out-thrown, Pac landed cleaner punches and the more hurtful punches.

And Bradley only won 2 or 3 rounds decisively.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-10-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
            to me, watching from afar in a loud room with a few beers in me i thought Tim took those last 3 rds as Pac basically just stared at him. What was he thinking????? D
            I agree, pac was just looking at him while while timmy double/triple jabs. Even if those punches were landing on gloves, those punches will give an impression that bradley was on top of the situation. Pac basically gave away the championship rounds like he was tired or was having cramps.

Comment

• To reiterate what I said...I didnt see Mannys head knock back once, or was he ever removed from his boxing stance. He did a good job of blocking Bradleys punches with a high gaurd, Bradley at best, landed a bunch of flicker jabs to Mannys forearms.

I guess I'll to watch it in super slow motion like these judges did to try to understand how they scored it.

Comment

• He definitely wasn't in his best shape, and once Bradley got an idea of how to handle the speed Pacquiao looked the same as he did against Mosley and Marquez. Wasn't surprised by that though, I was surprised Bradley took so long to adjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  I agree, pac was just looking at him while while timmy double/triple jabs. Even if those punches were landing on gloves, those punches will give an impression that bradley was on top of the situation. Pac basically gave away the championship rounds like he was tired or was having cramps.
                  I agree.

He definitely gave away the last 3 rounds IMO.

This fight kind of reminds me of Oscar-Trinidad although I thought Pacquaio won this fight more clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Pacquiao out landed him almost 2:1
                    I don't trust punch stats bro.

Comment

• Arum is truely the God of boxing....

Comment

Working...
                      X