Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley won.

He won the last few rounds and then add on the cash given to the judges which outweighs Pac's 9 rounds makes Bradley the winner.

No dispute.

Comment

• Ian Darke @IanDarkeESPN
      Pacquiao loses. So a 100 million dollar possible fight with Mayweather just became meaningless. Madness they missed boat

Eamon @EamonOfficial
      PAC's best work of the night is how he handled the post fight interview. No ego, very humble. A lot of people would of lost it.

Top Rank Boxing @trboxing
      Pacquiao: "Don't be discouraged about boxing."
      Retweeted by World Boxing Council WBC

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        To think everyone who has ever fought Bradley found Bradley a difficult opponent, yet Pac comes along and makes it look easy.

Shows how great Pac
        Bradley is a B grader , and did everything I told you he would do , head up punches wide and NO power Pac should have stopped him but I guess he just aint good enough , you know what come out of this fight and it done Pac no favors like your trying to spin , it just showed more proof of what Pac is not !

Mosley JMM and now Bradley , no CWs that drain them and Pac gives another ordinary performance .

Comment

• I actually like this version of Pacquiao. People around him might have advised him to minimize coming forward like he used to.

Pac's message seemed to be: I'm the champion. If you want the belt come and get it. It's apparent that Bradley didn't want it. He was already on survival mode on the second half of the fight. It's the 12th round and his only option to win is to KO Pac, yet he was on his bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fix View Post
            So you think Pacquiao got robbed big time or are you in the minority who somehow thought Bradley won the fight?

Personally I had it 8 - 4 to Pacquiao.
            I had it 9 to 3 Manny, at worst, 8 to 4 Manny, and at the very very extremely very worst, 7 to 5 Manny, Landing 100 more punches and at a substantial higher connect percentage, I have no idea how he lost that fight. Bradly landed no more than a handful of flush shots while Manny was landing them at will

Comment

• Nba players tweets

Danny Granger: I'm never watching boxing again... about 4 hours ago

Jared Dudley: There cheating in Vegas!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Biggest cheat EVER!!!!!!! about 4 hours ago

Vince Carter: waitttttttttttt a minute!!!! about 4 hours ago

Trevor Ariza: Are u kidding me!!!!! about 4 hours ago

Jamal Crawford: What just happened?!??!? about 4 hours ago

Brandon Jennings: Welp go ahead and retire Mayweather.... No reason to fight him now!!!! about 4 hours ago

Taj Gibson: They just Robbed PAC-MAN!!!! about 4 hours ago

Ronnie Brewer: oh wow did they just cheat Manny P no way no way about 4 hours ago

Deron Williams: Boxing is now the worst sport in the history of the world Im never buying a fight again about 4 hours ago

DeMar DeRozan: What the hell!!!!???? about 4 hours ago

Metta World Peace: I love Bradley.. But what the f..hhhjjjjkkkkkhhhhlkkllkk U must be kidding me about 4 hours ago

Vince Carter: smh no way in the world about 4 hours ago

Zach Randolph: Dam the judges decision that bradley won is crazy! about 4 hours ago

Kyrie Irving: Worst decision of a fight in so long!!! Unbelievable...wow PAC-man great fight! about 4 hours ago

Richard Hamilton: Wow. Are u kidding me. That can't be right. about 4 hours ago

Ronnie Brewer: where is Ashton Kutcher this gotta be Punk'D bc Bradley didnt win maybe 1 or 2 rounds seriously though sheesh about 4 hours ago

Al Horford: Are you kidding me?? They gave the fight to this other dude. PAC-Man is the best. Terrible judges... #SMH about 4 hours ago

Nick Young: How much the money team pay 4 that about 4 hours ago

Jameer Nelson: WOW!!!!! about 4 hours ago

Shelden Williams: How do you win every category and lose the fight!?!?!?? about 4 hours ago

LaMarcus Aldridge: Pac man got robbed ! about 4 hours ago

Baron Davis: Bradley tough as nails.but Pac man got too much power @snoopskywalker. U rt bro lol about 4 hours ago

Mark Jackson: I think I’m DONE with boxing!!! Manny just got ROBBED! What a JOKE! about 4 hours ago

Greg Monroe: thats it! im goin to the eye dr. first thing monday morning!!! idk what fight i jus watched....obv its not the one the judges did...wow! about 4 hours ago

Andre Iguodala: Bradley can't think he really won... I would admit I lost... about 4 hours ago

Jason Richardson: I'm hearing that Bradley won. What's going on? Thought Manny was dominating the whole fight! about 4 hours ago

Tracy McGrady: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! about 4 hours ago

Eric Gordon: Or I will say worst judgement ever. 4 hours ago

Jordan Hill: Manny won dat fight mannnn!!!!! about 4 hours ago

Danny Granger: Worst decision of all time about 4 hours ago

Bismack Biyombo:
              Wowww!!!!! They give it to him about 4 hours ago

Kyle Lowry: I'm not watching boxing ever!! Wow!! Please overturn this judgement about 4 hours ago

Jared Dudley: This is crazy.. Those judges n vegas need to be fired ASAP!!!! I never felt so cheated of my money in my Life!!!! about 4 hours ago

David West: This is why MMA has taken over... about 4 hours ago

Greg Monroe: this the fiirst time on my tl where everyone and i mean EVERYONE actually agrees... about 4 hours ago

Richard Hamilton: I'm done watching boxing. WWF about 4 hours ago

Tyson Chandler: My Boy PAC-MaN just got robbed without a GUN!!! about 4 hours ago

Shitload more here:

http://hoopshype.com/twitter/players.html

Comment

• His physical attributes are just fine, that killer instinct though is long gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post

Come on! Everybody knows Arum lies half the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Pac looked great with Hatton Cotto Odh and Margo , He looked ordinary against Clottey Mosley JMM and now Bradley , see any things that pattern , it stands out like dog balls !

Pac was never that great just well matched and made to order opponents !
                    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i think he gassed at the end and he took entire portions of rounds off. i dont think he'll ever really beat marquez anymore and theres next to no chance of him beating floyd imo. he cant fight the full 12 anymore.
                    On the contrary. i think people need to realize only marquez's counter punching style is effective against pacquiao, because he is willing to take one to give one. where as floyd's style is strictly not to get hit. watch the mosley/pac fight. mosley is exclusively following a floyd mayweather like approach and waiting for pac to punch and counter with straight roghts. you notice manny finds the timing of mosley and feints a shot and lets mosley come in with a counter, but manny comes in at the same time with his own counter. hes very good at countering your counters. hes very underrated in that aspect. once manny finds mosleys rhythm, he starts getting to him, but this is when mosley goes into full retreat mode. the question with floyd is whether hes willing to take one while he gives one, if that makes sense. floyd wont be able to rest on the ropes with manny either. i basically see him running the whole time. im not a *******, and im not trolling. just an observation i made with how manny deals with counter punchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      I thought Bradley won, I watched the russian feed from the VTB here on the forums, don't really care that people disagree with me (I thought Pacquiao would drop Bradley and probably knock him out b4 the fight happened), but I'm hearing from people who watched the PPV live and then rewatched a downloaded version and had different opinions of the outcome, were the HBO guys really that biased towards Pac? I saw him throwing wildly during his combinations and Bradley was slipping damn near all of his shots
                      They had me fooled. I thought I was good at ignoring them until I rewatched it with the sound off. Pac didn't land much at all but every left he landed they acted like it was the only thing that was going on and I bought it.

Like the first round Bradley was clearly winning but then Pac lands one or two and Steward says they were the best punches of the fight so far overriding everything Bradley had done up to that point.

Pac shot were thunderous but few and far between. Bradley went after Pac, can't punch for **** but kept gloves on Pac all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X