Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerry2dope
    I wish I was there...did they mass suicide?
    No, but they were screaming and shit.
    It was really hard to score, the screamed every time Pacquiao moved and when Bradley dodged they called him a pussy.
    I'm going to rewatch the fight later,but I can't lie I had Pacquiao winning this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      He has youth on his side. And just enough talent. Manny on the way out.

Still love Arum Pac fans?
      nah he just got the beating of his life, Pacquiao wins the rematch, easy money for promoters and those who placed big money on Bradley

Comment

• I heard that on the delayed broadcast in the Philippines, the winner was just announced a few minutes ago.

Will there be riots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I'm a lil tipsy,but Bradley is my dude..He went toe to toe with a fuucking hard punching Pacmonster..But imo he lost,I mean I was impressed that he went toe to toe like that..But he clearly lost...I still love ya tho Timmy...
          at least real bradley fans know what really happened and giving what is due, rather than the haters...

Comment

• Lmaoooo. This guy is a physic. Manny got ****ed with no vaseline by mr arum

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              The British commentary were just as biased as I assume HBO were.
              hbo commentary was laughable. really pathetic. anytime pac moved, they screamed like the christ had returned. horrible.

Comment

• i wonder if philboxing is a kill zone right now

ronnie nathanielz probably on a murdering spree

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  I heard that on the delayed broadcast in the Philippines, the winner was just announced a few minutes ago.

Will there be riots?
                  i see a lot of angry fans but for sure no riots, pinoys dont work that way mi amigo...

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    hbo commentary was laughable. really pathetic. anytime pac moved, they screamed like the christ had returned. horrible.
                    The British commentary had Amir Khan though

Can it get more biased than that? A good friend of Pacquaio's who doens't like Bradley?

They were saying "Bradley is gone, he's one punch away from getting stopped" in round 2 3 and 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      at least real bradley fans know what really happened and giving what is due, rather than the haters...
                      So far the ones who were backing Bradley since day one seem to be in consensus about this, me included.
                      Close or wide, my initial thought is that Bradley lost.
                      Like I said before, I'm not budging as a Bradley fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X