Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley got tamed. I must say he gave it his all. props to him.

Comment

• Good job Bradley going the distance! Manny was the better fighter, simple as that. He won more rounds in probably everyone's scorecard. Manny still has it, But Bradley can come back form this no doubt. Alpha you will get your points when I see you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dont think he was at all. pac is just that much better.
        If thats the case then people were underrating Pac too much.

Comment

• whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Lol to everyone that thought Bradley was gonna win this fight! He got dominated and the only reason he won a found was because Pacquiao took a round off!

Comment

• 119-109, Manny Pacquaio

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                i dont think he was at all. pac is just that much better.
                Nah Bradley is/was overrated props to Manny Pacquiao though he took his ass to school

Comment

• Pac 11-1. He cruised through Bradley.

Comment

• i cant wait to hear this excuse by team bradley. i just cant wait for this shameless lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      Gave TB 10 and 12 but Pac was basically just looking for a bomb. 8-4 Pac and, considering quality of foe, his best showing since Cotto (though Marg was more exciting).
                      agreed. i had tim winning 3 rounds. but whats with the hating of tim? i think he proved his worth tonite. no1 thought he was a great fighter anyways. but he should he was a good fighter to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X