Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom-line: Bradley gave a good account of himself ... but he didn't and couldn't beat Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      I have Pacquiao winning 8 rounds to 4.
      yah pretty much the same for me as well...good win for pac, but i think pac might be slipping.

Comment

• Pac won 9-3 and I gave Bradley a round or 2

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Clottey and Mosley fights... then after the JMM fight when Pac got the decision and a water bottle thrown at his face. Just to name a few of recent times...
          LMFAO! Clottey fight? HAHAHA! You can thank Clottey for that one and Bradley for this one. Bum ass dude.

Comment

• Gave TB 10 and 12 but Pac was basically just looking for a bomb. 8-4 Pac and, considering quality of foe, his best showing since Cotto (though Marg was more exciting).

Comment

• Pac has declined so much...no longer moves his legs

Comment

• Im shocked bradley didnt get dropped. How you drop shane mosley and cotto but cant drop a smaller guy who has shown he can be caught and knocked down?

Comment

• 12th round to Pac.

I have it Pac 9 Bradley 3 rounds, 117-111.

Comment

• Bradley Mayweather needs to be made AND Floyd aint sh;t...

Comment

• This is why boxing fans piss me off. Calling Bradley a bum? Fight was no where near a white wash.

Comment

Working...
                      X