Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, I feel Jones deserved it considering the way he fought. The way to beat Bailey is to either be right in his chest to push him back or to outslick him, Jones did neither.

Comment

• Arum should release Jones now. Not only looked he horrible before the KO, he proved that his chin isnt that good.

Comment

• Difference in the fight was Jones had a machine gun Bailey had a bomb

Comment

• Ricky Fatton. Holy hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I still think Haye and Golovkin hit harder P4P but he's on that level punching wise.
            Damn I'm gonna have to take that back, Bailey might be more concussive than them. Big punchers are disgusting, they can lose every minute of every round and still win the fight with one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              there goes another hype job
              Who was hyping him?! He's always looked like a bum.

Comment

• glass jawed joke

Comment

• Bailey is just 13 days older than me, we gonna be 38 this coming September.'

Don't care how you critize the IBF but Bailey deserved that title after beating Jones.

Comment

• Predicted that all week.

Only a fcuking idiotic, swell headed yop would demand to fight Bailey in 8oz Reyes.
                    I wouldn't like to get hit by that guy with 18oz Winning gloves & full headgear nevermind 8oz Reyes!

So happy for Bailey.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      I lol'd......Brook would obliterate Jones.
                      Brook is another hype job who will get exposed as soon as he steps up, he's another fighter who emphasizes too much on setting his feet before punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X