Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HBO crew is complaining about this fight being for a championship but I don't remember them saying anything when Canelo fought Hatton who wasn't even ranked at the weight...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS
      Waiting for someone to say that Game 7 is so important to Pac because he gambled a lot of his purse on it........
      Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Waiting for someone to say that Game 7 is so important to Pac because he gabled a lot of his purse on it........
      You apparently wanted to see someone post that really bad, so bad that you had to post it twice.

Comment

• The HBO crew is complaining about this fight being for a championship but I don't remember them saying anything when Canelo fought Hatton who wasn't even ranked at the weight...

Comment

• Wow with the state of Jones, Top Rank won't be able to do anything with him.

Comment

• Wow with the state of Jones, Top Rank won't be able to do anything with him.

Comment

• Bailey looks old and frail to me. Surprised that it has gone 10 rounds.

Comment

• LOL There it go....hardest p4p puncher in the game, last thing to leave a puncher is his punch believe that!

Comment

• he said he slipped, hahahaha

Comment

• Safe to say that Mike Jones has a lot to learn after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS
                      Waiting for someone to say that Game 7 is so important to Pac because he gambled a lot of his purse on it........
                      Hell, I'm watching game 5 of Stanley Cup Finals personally :dunno9:

Comment

Working...
                      X