Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Deal good sir,I'll add ya to my bet book..Good luck..
    cool i wont sig it but i have a good memory

Comment

• Then Bradley can fight Floyd , Tim is waaaaaay more vocal than Pac who hides behind his broken english at times regarding Floyd , I dont think Arum could stop the Bradley Floyd fight as easy as he can stop Pac Floyd , I think Tim would take the smaller purse and the OST in his stride to get that fight ,,,

And Tim would be luckey to win a round from Floyd , Ive always said nobody smaller than Floyd will beat him not even a pound smaller , the only guys that can beat Floyd will be a lot bigger with no CW , aint nobody else can touch FM right now .

Comment

• Should've just took the Rios fight.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
          It would have been a much smarter move going to Golden Boy.

Top Rank will get payback on Gamboa.
          Yep. They'll take it out of his ass at some point. Really f*** him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Since you pretended to be a poster here..the last month is all that matters anyways.
            Right dude is a ******, first he only saw one Bradley fight then he makes a statement the would make one think he's knows all about Bradley.smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
              damn Mayweather got him all fuked up in the game. im interested in what Dirrell will do now!
              Direll is a free agent, so Gary Shaw wot do anything, plus Gary isn't big as Top Rank.

Dirrell is however not as marketable because he is a guy who kind of 'faked' an injury or whatever it was. He could have been so much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                I guess he is just another cherry pick.
                Best response ever !!!

Comment

• He's a damn good figher based on what I've seen. Against Pacquiao he has the oppurtunity to be great and based on what I've seen from both men lately, he has a hell of chance. I don't pick him to win, but it'll be a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinya aoki
                    who would you have picked from the top rank roster?
                    Dude stop you watch too much Nick Diaz. Ol' boy made you go from Bradley's overrated to "Who would you have picked".

Your hating on Bradley does not help Pac out. If your that confident in Pac you should be talking about how underrated Bradley is dumb **** you obviously have an agenda.

Comment

• Hopefully this means he gets in the ring soon. He's wasting a prime year of his career right now. It's time to start making big fights and soon. Give him a tune up to shake off the rust at the new weight and let's make some wars. I say go straight to 135, Broner is the only one at 130 I'd be interested in seeing him against.

Comment

Working...
                      X