Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn emmanuel steward is looking hella old :/

thanks for this, I have to admit it, I didn't think it would be possible, but I'm kinda sorta a little excited for this fight.... Bradley is a freaking monster man, while Pac looked interestingly less ripped then usual...

If Bradley pulls off a victory I will be happy for him, but really tho, hitting handicapped people is NOT cool Bradley!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      They are gonna be shocked at how good Tim is....they think it'll be Hatton part 2.0.......good luck with that
      Yep, they will be in for a rude awakening.
      Roach willbe fumbling all over the place not knowing what advice to give Pac.

I'm excited for this fight, it's going to be a good night for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        not the key but it helps dude

dont be a dumbo and say all 100% mexican people bought that PPV to watch floyd fight a pacquiao leftover

ill give around 30% reason they bought that PPV was because of canelo

while maybe 70% to watch floyd school an underdog

now with pacquiao do u have any fighter worth paying 60$ under his card?
        Originally posted by noStylez View Post
        possibly,
        Canelo is a huge draw for the Mexican fans.
        Add the fight to cinco de mayo and you got good numbers already.
        Add an elite superstar to the main card and you got huge PPV attraction.
        u guys def dont understand ppv numbers and buys if u think canelo makes that much of a difference. hes not that well known casually. while the undercard helps some, its the main event that ppl pay to see. pac having canelo on his card against an aged fighter like mosely would not hepl him beat floyd ppv wise, becaue most ppl ordering the fight simply dont care.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          What has happened to Pacquiao, looks to have loss muscle mass, and is looking soft and not chiseled, compared to his other fights.

Video
          He looks lighter but weighs heavy...makes me wonder if he had something in his pockets. He looked lean all camp like he was training for speed. We'll see. Weigh-in almost had me changing picks.

Comment

• So long as Pac's comfortable (which it seems like he is) this soft stuff is nonsense (it's even misleading to say "soft", it's more a case of less ripped).

If anything he'll be happier with the increased weight behind his left.

Comment

• i think it helps the ppv. its game 7 lebron fighting for his legacy. It puts the casual sports fan in a great sporting mood.

then again, what if game 7 is a dud? what if the celitcs win by blowout? what if the heat blow the celts out? sports fans might try to find their sports fix by ordering the fight.

what if game 7 is a great game & the fans are pumped up & dont want the action to stop & get the fight?

tomorrow is going to be sports packed day. i think it helps the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                He looks lighter but weighs heavy...makes me wonder if he had something in his pockets. He looked lean all camp like he was training for speed. We'll see. Weigh-in almost had me changing picks.
                what do you make of pacquiao weighing in at 147 instead of his usual mid to low 140s weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  what do you make of pacquiao weighing in at 147 instead of his usual mid to low 140s weight?
                  Either he had something on him to add fake weight as a psyche out or he's not in the shape he should be. If it's the latter, he's in trouble. I assume great shape but he's getting older. Who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    u guys def dont understand ppv numbers and buys if u think canelo makes that much of a difference. hes not that well known casually. while the undercard helps some, its the main event that ppl pay to see. pac having canelo on his card against an aged fighter like mosely would not hepl him beat floyd ppv wise, becaue most ppl ordering the fight simply dont care.
                    so ur saying there is 0% mexican who bought that fight to see canelo?

ur kidding urself
                    u just dont know how much mexican peoples pecentage on that PPV sales

probably 70% of that sale is from mexicans

now saying 0% bought that coz of canelo is just dumb

Comment

• LOL @ the "gulp". Aren't people allowed to clear their throats and gulp anymore? Diaz did his fare share of gulping in his interview. Does that mean he's just putting on a confident facade but is crying for Tim deep inside? Come on...

Comment

Working...
                      X