Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

One of my the channel im subscribed to uploaded it. So credit goes to original uploader im just sharing.
      Thanks for the upload, green k for you..

Comment

• Main Event won't start until Game 7 is over, for sure.

Comment

• I think its different because a lot of people felt Pac was starting to decline even before the change. Not sayin I agree though

Comment

• lets go pac!!!!

Last edited by Bermuda; 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              To beat Pacquiao you have to stay slightly out of his range and be a supremely gifted counter for when he rushes in. That's not Bradley.

You can avoid a beating by employing the same tactic of staying on the outside even if you're not a greater counter puncher, but you won't win the fight.

Bradley isn't prepared to stand on the outside and settle for not getting beaten up, that's not his character, but he's not a good enough counter puncher to win. Cotto, Margarita and de la Hoya will tell you what happens if you try to pressure Pacquiao.
              you dont know crap about boxing thinking only a counter puncher can beat Pac a good inside game can do Pac in.

Comment

• Good thing I only watch MMA & Boxing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    What is EDC?

need i say more?....

Comment

• War Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                      X