Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Did he now? He was weighing in at WW on fight night at 130, so the myth that he's got to force food inside to make weight is exactly that a myth.
    He was draining to make weight at 130 and 135. That's the difference.

At 147, they had to make him eat more just so he won't be too underweight. He almost reaches light welter when he's in heavy training and around 142 during the tapering off because he trains for speed and endurance and not for bulking up. He usually has a normal breakfast before the weigh-ins so it's not a myth. They even filmed some of his meals in the past were he's being served large portions at the resto near the Wildcard.

However, this is the first time he weighed in at the limit. After the JMM fight he said that he was surprised the guy was bigger and bulkier than him. Maybe that was a factor. Even if he looks less chiseled today, I'm expecting a stronger Pac this time, but probably a tad slower if he goes above 148 in the ring tomorrow, but it's doubtful they'll let him come in at or over 150.
    Last edited by Jose Rizal; 06-08-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• This is being way overblown.

Reminds me of the movie "The Great White Hype".

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Nobody cares about Pacquiao anymore..
        Sorry you mean Pavlik right? :P

Comment

• To beat Pacquiao you have to stay slightly out of his range and be a supremely gifted counter for when he rushes in. That's not Bradley.

You can avoid a beating by employing the same tactic of staying on the outside even if you're not a greater counter puncher, but you won't win the fight.

Bradley isn't prepared to stand on the outside and settle for not getting beaten up, that's not his character, but he's not a good enough counter puncher to win. Cotto, Margarita and de la Hoya will tell you what happens if you try to pressure Pacquiao.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

One of my the channel im subscribed to uploaded it. So credit goes to original uploader im just sharing.
              Thanks for the upload, green k for you..

Comment

• Main Event won't start until Game 7 is over, for sure.

Comment

• I think its different because a lot of people felt Pac was starting to decline even before the change. Not sayin I agree though

Comment

• lets go pac!!!!

Last edited by Bermuda; 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      To beat Pacquiao you have to stay slightly out of his range and be a supremely gifted counter for when he rushes in. That's not Bradley.

You can avoid a beating by employing the same tactic of staying on the outside even if you're not a greater counter puncher, but you won't win the fight.

Bradley isn't prepared to stand on the outside and settle for not getting beaten up, that's not his character, but he's not a good enough counter puncher to win. Cotto, Margarita and de la Hoya will tell you what happens if you try to pressure Pacquiao.
                      you dont know crap about boxing thinking only a counter puncher can beat Pac a good inside game can do Pac in.

Comment

Working...
                      X