Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    He's not as fast as he could be

He's not as fast as pac
    Who is faster then Pac??Timing beats speed every time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Truthfully only seen two fights from Abregu,but Bradley was not slower at 147lb and he totally dominated his opponent at 147lb..I think your seeing what ya want to see,aka your mind is playing tricks on you...
      Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1xFnmkhu9

"I think he will be better than he was for the Abregu fight because we have really worked on maintaining the speed that he had at 140. He was fast in the Abregu fight but I think he will be way faster for this fight. Keeping his speed is an area we have really focused on," Diaz explained.

Even Diaz felt he was fast but not as fast as 140. I think your imagination plays tricks on you.

Comment

• He doesnt look at all that different...looks pretty damn ripped to me.

Comment

• Bradley is wound up way too tight. He's going down early.

Comment

• Thats just cuz brad is extremely cut. Hell i cant think of anyone on top my head whom looks better at weigh in. But lets leave the talking for the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              He looks about the same to me.
              yah same..he looks a tiny bit more ripped in the cotto pic, but nothing very drastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Bradley is wound up way too tight. He's going down early.
                And its going to be satisfying with the way he's acting. Can't wait for him to feel that first left uppercut and be like. "Oh ****t."

Comment

• Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                  Bradley mean mugging Pac pre-fight will be comical when he tastes the power for the first time.
                  Definitely out of character of him, but came blame him he needs to sell himself/sell this fight and its a once and a lifetime lotto ticket if he can cash in a win...

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    I think you'll find he is.
                    He really isn't. He could make 140 if he wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                      Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1xFnmkhu9

"I think he will be better than he was for the Abregu fight because we have really worked on maintaining the speed that he had at 140. He was fast in the Abregu fight but I think he will be way faster for this fight. Keeping his speed is an area we have really focused on," Diaz explained.

Even Diaz felt he was fast but not as fast as 140. I think your imagination plays tricks on you.
                      I don't imagine anything bro,Timmy was fast in that fight,but outclassed a fighter who was suppose to be a power puncher..I thought Timmy was trying to make a statement in that fight by going toe to toe with Abrgue(in a sense)..I really did not see a difference in that fight,but hey Abregu was aslow as a snail..Maybe that made Bradley look faster then he was..LOL..

Comment

Working...
                      X