Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Pac expects Tim to come in and attack wildly...that just isn't going to happen. Pac is going to see things that he didn't think Tim would present and he will not know how to deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinya aoki
      Since when has bradley shown he is a good counter puncher?
      Since you pretended to be a poster here..the last month is all that matters anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
        Bob Arum says Yuri Gamboa has returned to Top Rank and will appear for Pacquiao-bradley Friday.
        Floyd I owe the IRS has no money to buy Gamboa's contract

Comment

• I was reading some posts from these "die hard" Bradley fans that just make me laugh. I've had the displeasure of actually seeing Bradley fight multiple times. His only chance is that head of his.

Comment

• Most people's assumption is Manny is falling off (or hoping). If he's still top level Manny, I can't see Bradley doing much of anything but getting clipped and thinking twice about trading with Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              how many brain cells did you muster up to come up with an intelligent, lucid statement like this?

projecting? I think so...

(projecting means accusing someone else of having a problem or issue that you yourself has, just in case you weren't sure...)
              No feelings hurt Mr 70 IQ

Comment

• pac will beat him but bradleys undefeated for a reason. also bradley fought everybody but khan and obviously that worked out.

Comment

• at first i thought bradley will give pac a hard time. but the more i rewatch bradley's fights and the closer we get to fight night, i'm leaning more and more towards pac. bradley is going to fight his heart out but i think pac will look good.

Comment

• he needs to get a fight ASAP.

Comment

• IDK if you can even be a true boxing fan and think Bradley is overrated. I think Pac will kill Bradley. Ive said it for the longest. I think both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for him and I dont think he's as good at WW as he is at 140 but that still doesnt mean that he's not a bad boy. There is no shame in losing to Pac, even if its by being destroyed. Frazier got destroyed by Foreman. Does that mean he sucks? And it wouldnt be a shock to me at all if he won.

TS, I dont think you have watched alot of Bradley's fights. He's a very good fighter. Top notch. There is not too many people that can beat him for damn sure. People have gotten to the point where if they dont think you can beat one or 2 guys who are the best in the sport then that means you are a bum. Hell No it doesnt make him a bum.

Bradley is going to beat 99% of the guys you put him in with. Thats a fact. I have major reservations with him against Floyd & Pac while also having major reservations with him at WW but his resume cant be disputed nor can his status as an elite fighter. He's the real deal.

Ive said it all along tjat I pick Pac by an early KO but I still think its a great fight, I still really wanna see it, and I will give Pac credit for the win. Bradley is no joke. Watch more than a couple of fights to jude someone. Also, Holt is not his best win as some say and he fought a very live version of Holt

Comment

Working...
                      X