Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Bradleys going to get fucked up
    I think its going to be a close fight. But with the style of both, I expect a KO.

Comment

• This fight will be like Tyson-Holyfield, with Bradley bringing the headbutts and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        true but how will pac's last performance come into play?
        come to play on the sales or actual fight?

imho

on sales if fans think Pac is vulnérable more fans would watch as they may see something that will rock the boxing world...

on actual fight, same thing if bradley thinks Pac is vulnerable we will see more action ...

Comment

• Damn dude this fights getting no love

Comment

• Although this fight is better than Cotto-Floyd, it's not going to make as much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Although this fight is better than Cotto-Floyd, it's not going to make as much money.
              Care to elaborate? Just curious.

Comment

• Yeah I agree with those that posted they don't think that the fight will be a big seller. Maybe when the hype gets going things will seem different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Although this fight is better than Cotto-Floyd, it's not going to make as much money.
                  where are these wild assumptions coming from?

154 != drained 145 CW

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    where are these wild assumptions coming from?

154 != drained 145 CW
                    '09 Cotto != '12 cotto

Anyways, he was stating the quality of Pac/Bradley is better than Cotto/Floyd, not comparing the two Cotto fights. Reading is hard...

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      '09 Cotto != '12 cotto

Anyways, he was stating the quality of Pac/Bradley is better than Cotto/Floyd, not comparing the two Cotto fights. Reading is hard...
                      Again, care to elaborate? For every one of you that says Pac-Brad is more "competitive" there's 3 more that say May-Cotto is more competitive.

Not to mention there's hardly any hype in this fight at all. All the focus is on Mayweather - Cotto. Maybe it has something to do with Pac losing his last fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X