Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of topic
    Just notice....

floyd is in jail
    and all the ped experts went along with him

if u go out u cant see any steroid threads when floyd is locked up LMAO....
    ZERO STEROID THREAD TOPIC OUT THERE LOL...

floyd in jail turns out to be a peace in boxingscene
    and a good rest for the ADMINS in deleting such ****** topics

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      I noticed that too. This is something new at least from what I've seen on Bradley's part. It's gonna be hilarious when he uses his new Mayweather-like rope defense and get wrecked (because it's his first time using it) and then all the pacfarts are gonna come in the masses saying how Pacquiao would rip through Mayweather
      no it's not, lol. I saw Bradley in the Casa fight doing several things that Floyd normally does. Tim was using the shoulder roll in that fight and who the heck knows what he does when the cameras aren't on him.

Pac is going to be the one getting wrecked next week and Roach will be just as dumbfounded next week as he was last night with Kayode.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        no it's not, lol. I saw Bradley in the Casa fight doing several things that Floyd normally does. Tim was using the shoulder roll in that fight and who the heck knows what he does when the cameras aren't on him.

Pac is going to be the one getting wrecked next week and Roach will be just as dumbfounded next week as he was last night with Kayode.
        He also used the shoulder roll in the Peterson fight..People are confused a bit,they really think Bradley is just a brawler or one dimensional fighter..He really is not,and despite what most say about him,he is a very elusive fighter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          He also used the shoulder roll in the Peterson fight..People are confused a bit,they really think Bradley is just a brawler or one dimensional fighter..He really is not,and despite what most say about him,he is a very elusive fighter...
          Tim isn't just going to charge at Pac like people expect...and they aren't going to allow 24/7 to reveal their gameplan, I mean Bradley wouldn't even spar with Pac back in the day because of the possibility of fighting him down the road.

They show what they want you to see. Bradley is going to be "slick" in this fight and let Pac initiate the action, he will move away and counter like Mayweather does.

Comment

• Bradley's a good solid fighter but geez he's no Mayweather or even Marquez.

Can't see anyway he wins this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Tim isn't just going to charge at Pac like people expect...and they aren't going to allow 24/7 to reveal their gameplan, I mean Bradley wouldn't even spar with Pac back in the day because of the possibility of fighting him down the road.

They show what they want you to see. Bradley is going to be "slick" in this fight and let Pac initiate the action, he will move away and counter like Mayweather does.
              Thing is bradley is not mayweather. And I find it Funny when I hear boxing fans say all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez. Lol. Again Bradley is not Marquez. It's not as easy as they think.

Comment

• U have guys like Marquez who master his fighting style to a tee. It was very successful against PAC. Now u have Bradley who fights a totally different style from Marquez. And ur trying to say all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez and he'll win. Well guess what, he can't fight like Marquez. He can try but he won't be as precise and accurate in spots where Marquez would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Bradley's a good solid fighter but geez he's no Mayweather or even Marquez.

Can't see anyway he wins this.
                  Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Thing is bradley is not mayweather. And I find it Funny when I hear boxing fans say all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez. Lol. Again Bradley is not Marquez. It's not as easy as they think.
                  You know that Bradley is a better defense fighter then Marquez right..Marquez is a great counter puncher,but not defense fighter...JMM get's hit a lot while Bradley is more defensively responsible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    You know that Bradley is a better defense fighter then Marquez right..Marquez is a great counter puncher,but not defense fighter...JMM get's hit a lot while Bradley is more defensively responsible...
                    I was only commenting on the replies about how all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez and he'll win. And I'm saying is he can't fight like Marquez, he's gonna fight his way and we'll see how it holds up against manny. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      I was only commenting on the replies about how all Bradley needs to do is fight like Marquez and he'll win. And I'm saying is he can't fight like Marquez, he's gonna fight his way and we'll see how it holds up against manny. That's all.
                      There is noway Bradley is fighting like JMM,but he can take some of JMM tactics and apply them to his style..Which I believe he will..

Comment

Working...
                      X