Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Tim has beat decent fighters at 140 but Ward no doubt has best better guys at 168.....Bradley's best win is Alexander.........*shrugs*
    I guess it's a good thing I wasn't comparing Bradley to Ward then. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Bradley pointed it out himself. His wildness and over excitement are the primary reasons he doesn't have more KD's and TKO's. He doesn't turn his shots over. His technique is terrible.
      You don't get as far as Bradley has with "terrible technique". He's winning. His KO percentage doesnt mean a damn thing if he's winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        are you of the impression that a fighter isn't great unless he has lots of KOs on his record?
        Of course not, but when you have 12 KOs and haven't beat an elite fighter it raises eyebrows, pernel didn't have a lot of KOs but he undoubtedly beat top quality fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Agreed. People look at numbers and think that tells the whole story. If Bradley was as weak a puncher as some think everybody would walk through him which they do not. They feel his punches.

A lot of people say that about Ward but you don't see anybody walking through him and that includes Froch who I though got hurt a couple times against Ward. All it takes is a well placed and timed shot from a pro fighter and anybody can go. I don't care who it is.
          Ward has faced the best at 168, Bradley hasn't faced great comp at 140 unless Alexander, Campbell, Peterson, and edner cherry are elite......

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You don't get as far as Bradley has with "terrible technique". He's winning. His KO percentage doesnt mean a damn thing if he's winning.
            What A class fighter has Tim fought?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              I guess it's a good thing I wasn't comparing Bradley to Ward then. *shrugs*
              Guess its good I never said you were comparing Ward to Bradley.......*shrugs*.....

Comment

Ward has faced the best at 168, Bradley hasn't faced great comp at 140 unless Alexander, Campbell, Peterson, and edner cherry are elite......
                When Bradley fought Holt, Holt was the WBO Champion.

When Bradley fought Witter, Witter was the reigning WBC Champion.

When Bradley fought Alexander, Alexander was the undefeated WBC and IBF Champion.

When Bradley fought Lamont Peterson, he was undefeated and ranked in the top 5 of the division.

When Bradley faced these guys they WERE the best in the division.

Comment

Guess its good I never said you were comparing Ward to Bradley.......*shrugs*.....
                  Then why were you comparing Bradley to Ward in a reply to me that had nothing to do with that.

Comment

It depends on your definition of "elite". People take that word and run with it too much ignoring what it really means. Alexander and Peterson are elite at 140 whether you think they are or or not. Most boxers dont get anywhere near where either has been. And Bradley has faced the best at 140.

Comment

What A class fighter has Tim fought?
                      thats a subjective question. many people think manny is A class, and many people he think he is C class. so you cant really ask a question like that and expect a straight answer...

Comment

Working...
                      X