Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and KO he will.

Comment

• Paquiao Doesn't open up as huge favorite

I'm checking some bookies and Pacs opening up the favorite at -300. That's not big compared to PAC opening up around -900 against marg and Mosley.

Mayweather is at -700 against cotto. Looks like they're not giving cotto much of a chance.

Comment

• This iS prolly a good time to throw some money down on PAC if you're sure he's going to win.

Comment

• If you are going to bet on Manny, bet now. He might be twice these odds come fight night.

Comment

• I really like Tim Bradley. He's a respectful, down to Earth guy with an old school style in the ring.

I wish he'd have fought Khan but hey, he didn't.

And I don't think he will beat Manny Pacquaio but I am rooting for him.

Comment

• @ Ban Stick...

You really think Pacquiao is gonna K.O. Bradley???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                @ Ban Stick...

You really think Pacquiao is gonna K.O. Bradley???
                If Holt couldnt get rid of him i dont see Pac doing it.

Comment

• pac by late round tko

pac will catch him in the exchange...put him in retreat mode and bradley's corner will be forced to stop it

Comment

• I am not counting bradley out in this fight. He has a fairly good chance of beating Pac.

Comment

• i realy like what timothy bradley brings to the sport of boxing. and i'm glad he's getting a good payday. he's one of the best characatures of the game.
                      but the only way he has a chance against pacquiao is if manny gives him a chance.
                      talk is manny is having a hard time working himself up for this fight.
                      keep thinking in past pacman would loose focus and faulter. but its never happened. will it happen this time? don't think so.
                      manny on a bad night beats bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X