Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    its probably gonna be either very interesting or very boring.

pac doesnt really talk trash, bradley does on occassion but only if his oponent starts and manages to wind him up. pacquiao isnt gonna do that so bradley will stay very respectful too.

thats good. cut out all the phony trash talk, dont get me wrong a good trash talker like brandon rios or ricardo mayorga is always a blast listening to but pac and bradley arent. hopefully that could lead to them talking more about the fight and their carrers in a genuine way, give some real insight into their minds. or they could sit there staring at eachother only talking for the sake of it, just throwing out some ppv catchphrases here and there without really saying anything.
    Co-sign

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      The removal of the stache ultimately means the hunger isn't in him anymore. Just think of all the mustaches of the past, that when removed, the person wasn't the same anymore.

For example Tom Selleck.. Dude fell off when his stache was gone.
      I will have to agree with this 100%. Tom Selleck wasnt the same after and will happen to Bradley too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
        That is because we have never seen Bradley so much in the public eye before. We do not know how he acted with his previous opponent. Since every move was not being shown to scrutinize. With Pacquiao along with Floyd everything is in the public eye. So even when Bradley is "smiley and hugging" behind the scenes it gets shown. But, he could have been the same way behind the scenes with the likes of Holt, Witter, Cherry, Nate so on and so on. But, no one notice since it wasn't their for us to see. We just got to see what they wanted us to see. This is different we get to see everything. Bradley still looks confident which is all that matters.
        But still, in every picture for the Alexander fight, he just had a serious scowl on his face.

He always tends to. He may not trash talk or try and get in his opponents head. And he's always polite and professional. But, he's always serious, and never this friendly.

His other fights may not have got this kind of exposure but we as Boxing fans still followed those fights enough to know something about his mannerisms are different here.

It's only early days, it may change, we'll see.

I still think Bradley is confident in a victory for himself and by no means do I think the fight is fixed or Bradley will be taking a dive.

But, something does just seems off to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He isn't one to trash talk.

But he's always ready for business. Never have I seen him so smiley and hugging his opponent like he has with Pac.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the spotlight and magnitude of the fight may be getting to him.
          Yeah. This is what i pretty much see. Just hope he wont be tentative on fight night. I just want a good fight. Pac in my fave fighter for 15yrs but he has less drive lately. Cant see the fire he used to bring to the ring. I actually want to see pac knocked down and see if he would fight like the little devil from before his diva status.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            But still, in every picture for the Alexander fight, he just had a serious scowl on his face.

He always tends to. He may not trash talk or try and get in his opponents head. And he's always polite and professional. But, he's always serious, and never this friendly.

His other fights may not have got this kind of exposure but we as Boxing fans still followed those fights enough to know something about his mannerisms are different here.

It's only early days, it may change, we'll see.

I still think Bradley is confident in a victory for himself and by no means do I think the fight is fixed or Bradley will be taking a dive.

But, something does just seems off to me.
            With Alexander at the end it was different since his trainer was dissing Bradley. But even then you saw pictures. You didn't see videos of how he was acting prior to those snap shots taking place. The only thing that is off here is that we are seeing everything that is happening. We seeing the post picture taking before the press conference. Before those pics were taking him looking "mean" you don't know if he was laughing it up prior or after. They didn't show it to us. At this level they will show everything. I swear people ***** just to *****

Comment

• I think the fight is fixed. He's taking a dive. This is no longer desert storm. I don't know who this guy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                Yeah. This is what i pretty much see. Just hope he wont be tentative on fight night. I just want a good fight. Pac in my fave fighter for 15yrs but he has less drive lately. Cant see the fire he used to bring to the ring. I actually want to see pac knocked down and see if he would fight like the little devil from before his diva status.
                I think If Pac is pushed he still has that killer edge inside him.

Someone's just got to force it out of him.

It was there in the Marquez fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Has anybody asked why Pacquiao vs Bradley is going to be held in the MGM grand? I thought Bob Arum said the Mayweather fight couldn't happen because an Arena had to be built? But now all of sudden there is no need for an Arena?
                  Obviously the Pac camp ducked the Mayweather fight.
                  Yes Pacquiao vs Bradley is as big as Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Comment

• mustaches make people better fighters....LOLmfaohehehehehee.... this tops it!

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      What's this "ferocity" Bradley used to have?

No one remembers this video?
                      That was funny.

I'm waiting for Bradley to come to the fight with a beard.

Comment

Working...
                      X