Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Can you not read???I believe my statement was pretty clear...
    yeah it said "im also not the one missing out..."

if you mean the floyd and pac fights then ill quite happily miss out.

im not supporting these guys to continually avoid the best. im also not paying for fights that you 99.9% know the outcome before its even started.

Comment

Can you not read???I believe my statement was pretty clear...
      Its hard to convince someone who have closed their minds bro, I am not a fan of Floyd but I did really appreciate his fight versus cotto...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        Its hard to convince someone who have closed their minds bro, I am not a fan of Floyd but I did really appreciate his fight versus cotto...
        its not about being a fan of the guy. its about the best fighting the best and thats not happening at the top of the sport at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          I even enjoyed the May Ortiz fight,did I feel Floyd would win both his last fights??Yes I did..But they were good still,as was Pac's last fight,hey its his money,he does not wanna buy it thatss his business...I'm happy I did,and I'm buying this one as well...Not to mention there has been some pretty good undercard fights on most of umm...

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            its not about being a fan of the guy. its about the best fighting the best and thats not happening at the top of the sport at the moment.
            Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I even enjoyed the May Ortiz fight,did I feel Floyd would win both his last fights??Yes I did..But they were good still,as was Pac's last fight,hey its his money,he does not wanna buy it thatss his business...I'm happy I did,and I'm buying this one as well...Not to mention there has been some pretty good undercard fights on most of umm...
            I do respect both your opinions and choices bros, to each his own...

Comment

no im just not an idiot. why pay to help the best avoid the best? pac bradley is a shi t fight on paper at least.
              umm because i am a fan of pac and boxng??? i know times are hard and im not rich but i think i'll be ok to dish out $60. by the way good thing this fight is not on paper otherwise it would be a shii1t fight like u mention, have fun playing war craft on your computer on saturday night while i'll be enjoying myself to some cold brew and this fight LOL!!

Comment

so since its not happening at the moment we should just put everything on hold and not watch boxing until the best fight the best? LOL!! welcome to planet earth, where sometimes u're not gonna get things your way. learn to deal with it, its just boxing its not the end of the world if pac and floyd doesnt fight eachother. geeezzzz...

Comment

I got 100mill says it does...If ya interested PM me or something..
                  Wouldn't bet on it. But I have my doubts. Especially if Pacquiao wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    umm because i am a fan of pac and boxng??? i know times are hard and im not rich but i think i'll be ok to dish out $60. by the way good thing this fight is not on paper otherwise it would be a shii1t fight like u mention, have fun playing war craft on your computer on saturday night while i'll be enjoying myself to some cold brew and this fight LOL!!
                    you call yourself a fan of boxing, so why accept 2nd rate fights? nobody was asking for pacquiao vs bradley. but we got it because it makes bob arum some money and he gets to make another in house fight.

its not about how much the ppv costs, its the fact that the best are not fighting the best. bradley should be fighting khan or peterson.

by the way, i dont play computer games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      so since its not happening at the moment we should just put everything on hold and not watch boxing until the best fight the best? LOL!! welcome to planet earth, where sometimes u're not gonna get things your way. learn to deal with it, its just boxing its not the end of the world if pac and floyd doesnt fight eachother. geeezzzz...
                      we should not buy mayweather or pacquiao fights until they fight each other. thats what im saying. otherwise your encouraging floyd and pac to fight lesser opponents.

is that what you want?

Comment

Working...
                      X