Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    i don't know what to think about it, but two fighters who are acting very friendly to each other doesn't sound too promising. hope it won't be another clottey type fight, or glove tapping exhibition.
    Then they're going to be touching gloves 10 times per round.

Comment

• Pac Bradley Faceoff with Max Kellerman??

Will everyone be treated to a "Kiss Off" and or a "Hug and Touch Off" between Pac and Bradley in their Face Off with Max Kellerman? Should they re-name it for their episode?

Comment

• What's this "ferocity" Bradley used to have?

No one remembers this video?

Comment

• Come fight night that will change trust me the guy will bring it to Pac.

Comment

• From the recent videos in house Uncle Tim Bradley looked like a giddy tween schoolgirl meeting Manny Bieber. Perhaps Tim will be 'paid' with autographed bootlegged copies of Manny Bieber's greatest 'hits'. All two of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              What's this "ferocity" Bradley used to have?

No one remembers this video?
              Hahaha, I remember that

Comment

• yep, their level of kindness towards each other is intriguing.. something fishy

Comment

• Nice...I'm looking forward to see Bradley touching gloves every round, happy to make millions of dollars without having to be a pimp or dealing angel dust...

Comment

• I had a gut feeling Bradley was going to upset PAC in this fight until I recently saw the underdog lose his moustache. Pacquiao will take advantage of Bradley losing his moustache now.

Comment

• this is gonna be a sad sight to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X