Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    If they have animal fat which I think they do, it ain't vegan.
    They don't

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      They don't
      I know they both used to for a fact.
      With advances in technology I can see how they wouldn't now.

Comment

• Great fight I see Pacquiao winning by ko/tko or ud

Comment

• I wonder if it's hard to maintain and keep track of Pacquiao. I mean ask him a simple thing like "please go to sleep, Marquez is already sleeping" and then having him go full roidrage mode on Ariza is kinda lame. I wonder how he is whenever they ask him for any type of request

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I know they both used to for a fact.
            With advances in technology I can see how they wouldn't now.
            It is the crusade against transfats, all the fried snacks that used to be done with whatever are now fried with other "healthier" oils.

I wouldn't stake my life that there are zero animal products in them though.

As for the fact at hand he might be fine, but he may not as dudes bodies change as they get older~ he could think everything is cool as he isn't outrageously over weight only for those last pounds become absolute hell to shed. No one can say, it wouldn't be the first time in the sport nor would it be the last.

Another thing to keep in mind is Bradley is not know as a guy who blows up maybe he is and it is just kept on the low but if it is something different it is a question mark how he will respond.

Comment

• The more I think about this fight the more I come to the conclusion that it doesn't see round 4.

NC 3 clash of heads

Comment

• Pacquiao wins this by KO in the 7th

Comment

• Has anybody asked why Pacquiao vs Bradley is going to be held in the MGM grand? I thought Bob Arum said the Mayweather fight couldn't happen because an Arena had to be built? But now all of sudden there is no need for an Arena?
                  Obviously the Pac camp ducked the Mayweather fight.

Comment

• Something is off about Bradley....

its not the same agressive "come break down this wall" bradley im seeing at the press confrerence and photo shoots...if you look at bradley hes looking the same way that mosley looked-smiling and giggling, just happy to be there to take his beating and multimillion dollar payday

and then the mustache....

to me the shaving of mustache showed me bradley has sold himself out to top rank. more than likely bob arum told bradley to do it for some reason (image makeover,whatever). hes fighting pacquaio and all of sudden his mustache is gone...something is going on...

he will lose this fight.

what do u all say?

Comment

• I wouldn't look too deep into that. Who knows how fighters really behave behind the scenes. He is a professional, once fight night comes both fighters will be ready and at their best to secure a win.

Comment

Working...
                      X