Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    I'm no tax expert, but wouldn't that be illegal? One would think the IRS would be all over them for something like that. Although I'm sure Pac has some smart people working for him that know the loopholes of taxes a lot more than the average person.
    That's why it's a bad idea to let VisionQuest snoop around, IRS will audit the hell out TR if VQ finds the numbers to be F'ed up.

6 million for Pac and 5 million for Bradley, that can only mean one thing, the PPV and Gate must be 80-20 or 90-10 for PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      It's probably a legal loophole.
      If it is a legal loophole, I'm wondering why "Money" isn't doing it as well. Seems like he'd save a lot more money from Uncle Sam since he's always *****ing about taxes raping him.

Comment

• Originally posted by borgata View Post
        Source please.
        Um, you guys always say that Mayweather is his own boss and pays Golden Boy a flat fee. So there's your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          That's why it's a bad idea to let VisionQuest snoop around, IRS will audit the hell out TR if VQ finds the numbers to be F'ed up.

6 million for Pac and 5 million for Bradley, that can only mean one thing, the PPV and Gate must be 80-20 or 90-10 for PAC.
          For this particular fight I think an 80-20 split would be extremely generous. I don't think this is a purse split fight at all though. Bradley has to be getting some kind of flat fee since he's almost a relative unknown commodity to people outside the boxing world.

Comment

• smh at my dude Bradley not being able to hold in that smile when was talking about hitting that kid in the wheelchair. Looks like he wanted to bust out laughing.

lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
              i don't even think it's that or has anything to do with taxes.

i just don't think arum wants to pay him out of his own pocket first.

it takes a while to get all the money in.

arum just doesn't want to pay them their guarantees out of his own pocket.

he'd rather pay them once all the money comes in and use that.

arum rather say , "okay here's your base purse , when all the money comes in i'll cut you the rest."

So you know this is fact? Or just making assumptions?
              If you know exactly how there deals please post, but I don't think so.

I don't like or trust bob arum, I would not trust any promoter, however I don't throw out baised assumptions if I don't know the exact details of there contracts or deals.

Also, why the hell do people care so much?
              If he gets screwed if he does not.......who cares? Ohhhh yeah I know who cares *****s care cause the god mayweather tells people manny needs to fix his finances.........its the ******est thing in the world.... "Hey let's fight, but file your tax return first, make sure the government is not screwing you"......LOL.

Comment

• Bradley seems like a normal dude, easy to like. Nice to see a fighter that can stand on his own two feet instead of traveling with a 20 member entourage of yes men and ass kissers everywhere they go.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  Nice to see a fighter that can stand on his own two feet instead of traveling with a 20 member entourage of yes men and ass kissers everywhere they go.
                  Are you talking about Pacquiao or Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    Um, you guys always say that Mayweather is his own boss and pays Golden Boy a flat fee. So there's your answer.
                    I haven't said anything big guy. I am just genuinely curious if he does guarantee his purse or does GB.

Comment

• I actually enjoyed that epi... mostly due to Bradley though.

Comment

Working...
                      X