Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    24/7 belonged to Poppa Bradley
    Def made the show. Seems like a seriously funny dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Although I think Mayweather still earns more than him per fight this is just a tax evation strategy. He can get away without paying taxes on all the PPV and extra income he gets from the fight.
      I'm no tax expert, but wouldn't that be illegal? One would think the IRS would be all over them for something like that. Although I'm sure Pac has some smart people working for him that know the loopholes of taxes a lot more than the average person.

Comment

• Manny makes $__________.

Source?

Comment

• Because Championships in boxing are worthless?

Comment

• The funnies part is that people think arum is doing it to PAC but not Bradley

Because PPV king Bradley makes as much as manny

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                I'm no tax expert, but wouldn't that be illegal?
                It's probably a legal loophole.

Comment

• I am actually building interest for this fight... didn't think that would happen :/

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    I am actually building interest for this fight... didn't think that would happen :/
                    Admit it... it's Bradley isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      I don't know how many times it has to be explained. Pacquiao's base salary is $6 million. His guaranteed salary is $26 million, not including the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue. His guarantee is 6 million short of Mayweather's $32 million, but Mayweather guaranteed the money to himself where Top Rank guarantees that money to Pacquiao regardless of how bad the buyrate actually is.
                      Source please.

Comment

Working...
                      X