Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Pacs only making 1 mil more them Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      PAC's guarantee is only 1mil more than Bradley's?

do YOU really believe this?
      no, but you never know when bob arum is involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        no, but you never know when bob arum is involved.

so you believe it then?

you really think that because of Arum, Tim Bradley somehow, someway is guaranteed only 1mil less than PAC

Comment

• i hate to say it but pacman should take the $40 million if he is only getting 6 million to fight bradley. i use to say 50\50 was fair but pacman doesn't seem to draw the same numbers from what i can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            so you believe it then?

you really think that because of Arum, Tim Bradley somehow, someway is guaranteed only 1mil less than PAC
            i clearly said no.

Comment

• He get madder then hell and want to take my head off,but guess what??I'm Pop and I an't to be fucck with...That was a classic line..

Comment

• From @ring****zine on May 16:

Lem: According to Nevada commission -- Pacquiao's base purse is $6 million, Bradley's, $5 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
                  from my understanding is the base purse is just what the promoter pays the fighters right after the fight. for the undercard guys their base purse is all they are gonna make but for the main event guys they have their guaranteed minimums and ppv incentives , etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    @ Manny saying he heard the VOICE of God LMAO

so he claims he heard the VOICE of God in a dream...a dream?!? LMAO...how does he know it was God?!?...what did God say?!?..."hey Manny, its me the big guy upstairs, God"...to top it off, he's alone in the forrest LOL...like a scene outta a movie or something!!...you would think Manny was a movie star/producer/script writer they way he painted that picture...the way a musical artist would come across...then there's that str8 face "I'm a innocent man" look that politicians are known to have when they're lying!!

man you wouldn't think Manny was JUST a boxer LOL....dude can quote bible verses all day and claim to have had heard the big man himself and have ppl follow and believe him....but at the end of the day, that ish don't matter because Timmy is gonna try to take blood from his blood source...to show that those claims don't mean a thing in this bood sport!!
                    There's an old interview/documentary years ago where he talks about that, this was before the de la hoya fight or when he bacame big. I'll try to find it.

Comment

• Can people not read and use there heads?

Jesus, you people are real ****** sometimes.

These figures not there entire take home, read the whole statement not just the first line.
                      Mannys deals are different because he is a not from the USA so they restructure his deals to make more money on the overseas revenue so he does not get taxed so much......

Comment

Working...
                      X