Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post

Damn, that's just an insult.
    Epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      1. Bradley is not on JMM's level when it comes to timing and counter punching.

2. He also does not have Marquez's chin.
      Actually I believe Bradley is better at timing then JMM,he is also more aggressive...JMM get's hit a lot and fires back,Bradley will avoid and fire back..Bradley is better then Juan defensively...Juan is a better counter puncher I agree,Bradley is better defensively and has better timing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Actually I believe Bradley is better at timing then JMM,he is also more aggressive...JMM get's hit a lot and fires back,Bradley will avoid and fire back..Bradley is better then Juan defensively...Juan is a better counter puncher I agree,Bradley is better defensively and has better timing...
        You are absolutely right. JMM to me is the best combination puncher amongst active fighters. But his defense is nothing special, and in the last fight with Manny was actually the best I have seen it. I wouldn't say Bradley has better timing, because JMM is an exceptional counter-puncher, but Bradley is better defensively without question. And the way Manny comes forward throwing punches Bradley is going to have a field day rocking him with devastating hooks and uppercuts after slipping Manny's trigger-happy fists of off balance straight lefts and jabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          You are absolutely right. JMM to me is the best combination puncher amongst active fighters. But his defense is nothing special, and in the last fight with Manny was actually the best I have seen it. I wouldn't say Bradley has better timing, because JMM is an exceptional counter-puncher, but Bradley is better defensively without question. And the way Manny comes forward throwing punches Bradley is going to have a field day rocking him with devastating hooks and uppercuts after slipping Manny's trigger-happy fists of off balance straight lefts and jabs.
          I agree,JMM is the best counter puncher in the game..But most of his punches are in retaliation,while Bradley can push a fighter backwards and be first..I thought JMM won the fight against Pac,but lost it because he was never first..I believe Bradley can/will be first against Pac,which is why I'm saying I believe Bradley's timing is better...JMM is a great counter puncher(I agree the best),but he lures you in which means he is rarely leading...I also don't think Bradley will fight like this,this is not in Bradley nature..Bradley will try to be first,no matter if he is moving forward or backward..

Comment

• First episode of 24/7 is tomorrow!!!!!!

kinda excited

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Yeah, I've been saying it for a while...after the fight there will be a ton of Bradley fans....miraculously out of thin air.
              Man screw those people, because we've taken a lot of sh** for supporting Bradley, what few fans there are. They will all act like they've always loved Bradley too.

I'll be happy for Bradley to gain so many fans, but angry at the way you know those new fans will act.

Comment

• Manny Gets Low Guarantee Against Bradley

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...blame-top-rank

Pacman is getting reamed by Bob. 40 Million is starting to sound like a more than fair offer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...blame-top-rank

Pacman is getting reamed by Bob. 40 Million is starting to sound like a more than fair offer now.
                  its been clearifed over and over !!!! that manny isnt acctually getting 6 mill its more like 26 mill !!!! but floydo***uals keep spewing the same nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ThePrince over on Bleacher Report being Manny's accountant again

Joseph Crosdaile over there and ThePrince have got to be the same person

Comment

• lol spam alert..

Comment

Working...
                      X