Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes i belive he will try to fight like pissboy for the majority of the fight...

Comment

• i'm thinkin he'll mostly play the role of the counterpuncher throughout the fight as marquez did, and maybe turn on the heat a little in the later rounds.....bradley is a multifaceted fighter so it's hard to say

Comment

• He will do it and get hit less in the process.hes more slick then marquez.even though imo marquez impressed me with elusiveness,something i never saw out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          1. Bradley is not on JMM's level when it comes to timing and counter punching.

2. He also does not have Marquez's chin.
          Not only that.. he also doesn't have Marquez's power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            I dont believe he will go out with his own gameplan and try to KO Manny, like he tries to talk it up like he is.

Whats your take?
            He knows he has to get the judges attention and at the same time avoid being tagged by manny. I think he will try to outbox pac by not mixing it up early then will switch to his bullying style before the end of each round. This way he gets the judges attention and disrupts manny's rhythm IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Considering everybody is picking Pacquiao by obliteration, that is very close odds
              I wouldn't be that surprised. It just shows how heavily biased NSB is for Manny.
              The odds reflect that people like you and me know Bradley has a better chance than many on here would like to admit. But don't worry. On June 10th you will see more Bradley avatars and sigs than we have ever seen on NSB before.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I wouldn't be that surprised. It just shows how heavily biased NSB is for Manny.
                The odds reflect that people like you and me know Bradley has a better chance than many on here would like to admit. But don't worry. On June 10th you will see more Bradley avatars and sigs than we have ever seen on NSB before.
                Yeah, I've been saying it for a while...after the fight there will be a ton of Bradley fans....miraculously out of thin air.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Considering everybody is picking Pacquiao by obliteration, that is very close odds
                  imho 3-1 odds is realistic...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He won't try to imitate it exactly, he'll take elements of Marquez and elements of Mosley and try his best to frustrate Pac like they did.
                    imho this is good call for tim's game plan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      1. Bradley is not on JMM's level when it comes to timing and counter punching.

2. He also does not have Marquez's chin.
                      although I agree with this, still bradley's best chance is to box, move and frustrate pac...

Comment

Working...
                      X