Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Awesome stuff from Pac. He looks like he's ready to kill Bradley. If Pac is motivated this won't go past 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by truth View Post
      i thought it was a good show, the more boxing shows on tv, the better.
      yes! Yes! Yes!

Comment

• how come Manny always has Roach with him for his face offs?!?

Timmy was grilling them hard!!! ....this fight is gonna be interesting...VERY interesting!!

Comment

• Pacquiao looked his usual calm, relaxed and totally respectful self, a true professional. i look forward to a dirty, ugly stop and start fight with Bradley bloodied and beaten.

Comment

• its a good show for boxing, it was alright i enjoyed it cause ima huge boxing fan, but the show didnt really impressed me, inside mma in hdnet is a kool mma show they should aim some like that, max kellerman n roy jones hosting talking about boxing n all that

Comment

• I think this is going to be a good fight but it stinks that Bradley can't win a decision. After seeing Mannys last fight, you know Bradley is going to try to go out of his normal style to try to kayo Manny and that isn't going to go well for him. If he was able to relax, fight his game, and not be worried about getting shafted by the judges he would have a great shot of winning on the cards.

Comment

• pacquiao acctually made me lol. dont think thats ever happened before, usually his jokes are lames as ****.

bradley dont play lol.. dude looked intense. its not arrogant self belief either hes just ready for whatever, willing to do anything to win. we know about pacquiao already.

i love how they both looked for any sign of insecurity or doubt whenever the other was talking and got absolutely nothing. gonna be a good fight.

Comment

• I laughed when he said Arreola used to be exciting when he was fat LOL..

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                    I was underwhelmed by the show, to say the least Let's examine the segments in the show:

1. Mayweather-Pacquiao is a difficult fight to make.
                    2. Amir Khan is disappointed and angry that Peterson tested positive.
                    3. Bradley head butts a lot. (At least i think that's what it was about, but RJJ is unintelligible. Can anyone translate?)
                    4. I'm Jim Lampley and listen how good I called Gatti-Ward. Oh, and by the way, here is a list of exciting fighters.

Really? How about telling us something we don't already know? This show could be so much more.
                    The first episode of every show has to appeal to the masses. Don't expect to hear about prospects or news related to things outside of the stuff everyone knows about just yet.

As for Bob arum: So..... this is what death sounds like?

At this rate, Arum will croak within a year and we may actually get pac/may after all. 3 years overdue.

Comment

• I have a feeling if Pac wins... IF..... Mike Jones is next and then Rios..... Arum trying to make Pac look good by beating "undefeated" fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X