Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with everything except for Cotto winning or deserving a draw

Comment

• anyone got a video of the faceoff?

Comment

• Does anyone actually buy into this "face off" crap?

It's been proven time and time again that all the pre fight antics mean NOTHING when two men step through the ropes.

The amount of times i've read "so and so is scared" on here only for "so and so" to brutally demolish his opponent is hilarious.

Besides the fact that biased fans see what they want to see in these interactions, I think the whole thing is a waste of time.

Boxing is about skill and ability and apart from the very few weak minded souls, boxing at the elite level is not affected in any way by things like Face-offs

Comment

• Lol at all these wannabes talking down Pac's accomplishments and saying ****** things like Marquez beat Pac, last time I saw them fight Marquez was like a scared ***** content in counterpunching just to avoid the KO punches.

Although competitive, Marquez lost all 3 fights against Pac and there is no way he could beat Pac by just counterpunching.

Bradley might be competitive based on the fact that he is undefeated and has beaten a few good fighters but to say that Bradley is a lot better than Marquez and would surely dominate Pac, it is like saying that you dont know anything about boxing and just too happy that there is finally another black guy stepping up to face Pacquiao.

Comment

• I enjoyed Cotto - Margarito II

the rest have ****** though...it's the same thing everytime

Comment

• I stop reading at cotto won...

Comment

• The only good face off has been Wlad-Haye.

Not a fan of the segment at all.

Comment

• I like the face off segments, it's a good promotional tool IMO. But you're right about the biased fans who say so and so looked so shook up blah blah blah. It's ****** when people try to make something out of nothing.

Comment

• You barely just realized this? C'mon now...

Comment

• I thought Chisora Vitali was a great face off, although it was the UK version not the US one. That was one face off where the loser of the fight actually lived up to what he said and the winner didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X