Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley looks different

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      bradley looks different
      He sure does...

Comment

• Bradley will win this fight going away. He will match pace athletic ability and far and away surpass his technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          Why do yall entertain what Check Hooks says. He gets owned every thread by saying the dumbest ****.
          He talks about what Pac did to boxers at low points. And went life and death with a blown up old Marquez.
          When Floyd beat Marquez it looked like a sparring session.
          hes a troll lol no point of even replying to him.. he prob faps in excitement after trolling this site so hard

Comment

• Bradley didn't want to say Floyd in front of Pacquiao's face, because:

1) He knows Pacquiao is the guy who gave him a chance and not Mayweather.

2) He'll look like a clown if he said Floyd and got KTFO by Pacquiao.

3) He didn't want to publicly d!ckride Floyd with his newfound exposure.

Comment

• Bradley saying that Pac is P4P the best means that hes better than floyd

Its common sense if you can read between the lines

Comment

• I've heard Bradley(since signing with TR)say that Floyd would be a way tougher fight then Pac on many occasions..But he is about to fight Pac,no need to down play himself or his accomplishment should he beat Pac...It's not smart to say Floyd is better although he might feel this way in his heart..At the end of the day styles make fights,and he has said on numerous occasions that Floyds style was the harder style to deal with..But I believe he is talking for himself,it does not have any significance on who is overall the better fighter..

Comment

• Kellerman to Bradley:"Do u really expect to get a decision against Pacquiao??"

I just watched HBO Face off Pacquiao-Bradley and at the end of the vid Max Kellerman said to Bradley "do you (really) expect to get a decision against one of the 2 most marketable fighters in the world"? That says EVERYTHING. Marquez would never get the decision against Pacquiao in their 3rd fight, just like Bradley probably wont get a decision against Pacquiao. And to all the pple who scored Mayweather-Cotto for Cotto or as a draw: Im with you guys, I also scored it for Cotto but there is no way Cotto would get the decision on HBO. Just listen to what Kellerman just said. He said it. "Do you really think you would get a decision against the most marketable fighter in the world?" answer: hell no.
                  HBO basically admits they are gangstas.
                  go to time mark 12:35 min of this video:

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    I just watched HBO Face off Pacquiao-Bradley and at the end of the vid Max Kellerman said to Bradley "do you (really) expect to get a decision against one of the 2 most marketable fighters in the world"? That says EVERYTHING. Marquez would never get the decision against Pacquiao in their 3rd fight, just like Bradley probably wont get a decision against Pacquiao. And to all the pple who scored Mayweather-Cotto for Cotto or as a draw: Im with you guys, I also scored it for Cotto but there is no way Cotto would get the decision on HBO. Just listen to what Kellerman just said. He said it. "Do you really think you would get a decision against the most marketable fighter in the world?" answer: hell no.
                    HBO basically admits they are gangstas.
                    go to time mark 12:35 min of this video:
                    no he's just trying to get bradley to go for the knockout

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Pac ****ed up Marquez more than floyd ****ed up Cotto so thats all I have to say about that

And don't forget all the other common opponents they faced. Pac retired him while they left the ring looking like they just got a facial against floyds feather fists
                      Check hooks knows all about facials

Comment

Working...
                      X