No announcement yet.

VItali Klitschko: The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malicious View Post
    I like how the Klitschkos seem to gain a half inch to an inch every few years. By the time these mother****ers retire they'll be 6'10" according to their nuthuggers. On topic those are some impressive stats though.
    Thanks for the comp/insult. I see you go both ways..... nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      If you were a big fan you would NOT state that as his biggest achievement. I just posted 10 things that he alone has accomplished in the entire history of the heavyweight division.. that's mostly a haters response & unfortunately one of the most common used to discredit his opposition. His ENTIRE opposition"s winning percentage is 81% at the time he's fought them.

That's not too bad. I'm sure if you look at EVERY alltime greats record..this percentage would be the same. Opposition or lack of it is ALL oppinion based anyway. Have other fighters done the same to there opposition when they were supposedly fighting the same type of fighters & or cans? That's REALLY the only thing we can gauge & compare.. The answer is no they haven't as we're comparing similar fighters faced & NOT fighters that Vitali hasn't faced.

We already saw what he's capable of doing to an ALLTIME great heavy. That's ample proof enough.. Unfortunately what i just stated is not a criteria to rate fighters when it's the only legit way to do so as this way we're comparing apples to apples. Skills is the ULTIMATE criteria. Klitschko has everything in his favor..size..strength.. boxing know how from years of fighting as a kickboxer before even turning pro as that's responsible for the unprecedented manner in which he fights. He's actually using his kickbox pedigree in his stance & the manner in which he fights.. READY to strike at any moment.
      You're just playing with arithmetics. His best perfomance was a loss to an ill-prepared top 10 (probably) HW. Everybody else he beat are more-or-less historic nobodies. Not that it's his fault. It isn't. But to play with a caulculator for a few minutes and give that as evidence that Vit is the G.O.A.T. is lame.

You wasted a bunch of time typing a giant fanboi diatribe that is nothing more than spin.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        Yes..both Lewis & Vitali had about 10 days to train for each other & perhaps that explains the sloppy nature of there fight. Seemed like they were mostly winging it for long stretches of the fight. ALL BS.. aside this is ALWAYS the fight that we were going to get no matter what version of Lewis showed up. It would've just been a more structured fight if both had a full training camp knowing they'd be each others opposition.
        Klitschko fought like that against Lewis to put to bed the multimillion catcalls and stories about how he'd "chickened out" agaiinst Byrd. That's why he came "roaring" out in rd 1, and Lewis, who likes to cautiously poke away with his left, behind a slow-footed defence, was taken by surprise and HAD to fight back. THEN....Manny Steward began to tell him to keepp it up and Klitschko would collapse. he didn't properly understand that Klitschko was the VERY FIRST giant, who had STAMINA, as well as good coordination and footwork.

So Lewis was committed, and actually, couldn't get away from Klitschko, who was right on top of him in most of the fight..

If it wasn't for that imbecile doctor (who may have bet on Lewis) who said that "I told him to look up and his eyelid wouldn't work".

Of course that was only ONE of the doctor's excuses after the fight, he had a couple more, I recall.

None of which was valid. Any picture of Vitali Klitschko after the fight,, cuts and all, shows TWO BRIGHTLY GLARING ETES FULLY WIDE OPEN.

And...what what we ALWAYS forget, the eyebrow gash, was controlled, and had stropped bleeding by the 4th rd. His other 2 cuts and bruise under his left weye were merely cosmetic, and in NO WAY bothersome.

Remember Carmen Basilio's eye after the 15 rd'er against Robinson 2?? A dozen times worse than Klitschko..

All the ****** crappers, who know nothing about boxing talk of "eyes hanging out an cheeks etc" Klitschko was ROBBED of the title that night.

Just crappers.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
          LOL! Getting his face cut open by punches is not a controversy. Quiting on his stool is no controversy either. Even AUDLEY HARRISON fought 10 rounds with a dislocated shoulder.
          That's what Harrison "SAID".??? Believing it is a different matter.

Comment

Vitali - The only fighter to dip his hands in soiled diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              You're just playing with arithmetics. His best perfomance was a loss to an ill-prepared top 10 (probably) HW. Everybody else he beat are more-or-less historic nobodies. Not that it's his fault. It isn't. But to play with a caulculator for a few minutes and give that as evidence that Vit is the G.O.A.T. is lame.

You wasted a bunch of time typing a giant fanboi diatribe that is nothing more than spin.
              That's an awfully long list.. must have used a scientific-calculator.... you remember those.

Tell you what....let's put this calculation theory to the test. I'll give you my calculator & i'll give you free reign to get all the unprecedented achievements for ANY one of the fighters that you Think has been better than him. Just go take a skim at your alltime great heavy list. I'm thinking you...... probably judging by your denial & hate of Vitali think there's at least 25-50 fighters in the history of the heavyweight division that have achieved more than him & dominated in better style. Go ahead list Joe Louis defenses.. MARCIANO' s 100% winning percentage... just make sure you can come up with 10 different things that they've only done.... you can use anything at all they've ONLY done as opposed to other fighters... perhaps Lewis' has the braids thing going...only one from CANADA/ENGLAND.... anything you can think of... put the calculator theory to the test..... i'm waiting...don't let me down!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post
                i think vitali would even beat ali because vitali is so accurate with his punches
                he wouldnt be rope a doped by ali ..
                That "rope-a-dope" was a load of crap. Nobody ever heard of it before Ali "invented" it. The reason was that because he had no legs, and Foreman was so aggressive, he was backed against the ropes all the time. Foreman just punched himself out, and collapsed from heat and fatigue.

The goings on preceding the fight were ALL in Ali's favour. You know that Foreman was a superstitious, religious nut, and Aii played up to it, with witch-doctors etc.

Foreman fell for it and got hiis own witch-doctor on the quiet to put an "anti-spell" Juju under the ring. Did you never know that?? On top of all that, Ali loved the heat and his personality was just right for the simple people, whereas Foreman was young, ******, and VERY VERY lacking in any sort of sense of hunour, so was sulking all the time. That the dictator wouldn't let him leave the country to get treatment for his cut eye in the States also oppressed him, so by the time the REAL fight night arrived, he was basically VERY "out-of-sorts"..

When a guy, especially a Foreman, is like that, ANYTHING can happen. And did.

Comment

Where did you get all the punch stats etc for his fights? Or are you just guessing?

Comment

NUMBER DONT LIE *****ES bow down to an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      NUMBER DONT LIE *****ES bow down to an ATG
                      They do if you just make them up. I want to know where he got the punch stats for all Vitali's fights from.

Comment

Working...
                      X