Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    hbo can't pressure arum.

the **** you smoking.

they're kissing arum's ass right now because they lost the pacquiao-mosley fight. hbo top dogs told hbo sports to kiss arum's ass.

pressure from general people? since when did arum give a **** about the general people.

like i said. you don't know anything.
    We shall see.

100M that Donaire will fight in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Arum is about money they just need to pay, now whether the amount is reasonable to GBP or not is a different matter but eventually Arum will want to cash out before it is to late.

He could go on the fuck GBP and Nonito plan but why as the JMM shit is going to come up eventually and Top Rank will need to play their get out of jail free card.
      doubt they'll come to a settlement.

gbp ain't gonna pay much when they can just wait and get nonito anyway next year.

and arum ain't gonna let nonito off cheap.

old man will rather let nonito rust for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        We shall see.

100M that Donaire will fight in 2011.
        wtf do i need 100m for?

how about i give you 100m now and you just stfu and leave this thread?

go make a khan thread , ****** indian.

Comment

wtf do i need 100m for?

why are you so angry today?

Comment

doubt they'll come to a settlement.

gbp ain't gonna pay much when they can just wait and get nonito anyway next year.

and arum ain't gonna let nonito off cheap.

old man will rather let nonito rust for a year.
            Depends it could be worth it to pay if they have plans, they would just have to bring in more than they are paying out.

Arum could go that route but GBP is going to come back at Top Rank tampering with JMM, Arum will let it sit until that point though then work out a settlement.

Comment

Depends it could be worth it to pay if they have plans, they would just have to bring in more than they are paying out.

Arum could go that route but GBP is going to come back at Top Rank tampering with JMM, Arum will let it sit until that point though then work out a settlement.
              gbp cant do **** to top rank on jmm, cus jmm havent signed **** with bob yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                gbp cant do **** to top rank on jmm, cus jmm havent signed **** with bob yet.
                If you are going to respond to a question about the law and contracts please use english.

If you violate an exclusive period that is tampering and it would be better to use this to make it go away instead of being forced to fight it which costs money.

Comment

wtf do i need 100m for?

lol that was epic.

Comment

we'll see.

for me , it'll be better to just let him sit if i was gbp. why pay arum for?

whatever they plan now they can do next year.

i don't think they'll catch arum on the jmm thing. jmm's contract is really up.

gbp just has the right to match. hence why no deal with jmm and top rank yet. they're gonna wait 'til they offer jmm something that gbp can't match. probably when pac is done with mosley and floyd fight can't be made.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Can you imagine if Donaire has to stay with Top Rank after everything Arum said?
                      That won't happen as his contract is about to expire.

Comment

Working...
                      X