Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    can't keep a signing bonus if you're not legally allowed to sign
    the official bonus.

he's saying "case full of cash" as in under the table stuff.

doubt if donaire even got that.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      gbp didn't care.

whether they can keep donaire or not they screwed up top rank.

they'll get nonito eventually when the contract is up.

only loser here is donaire. now he'll probably be inactive until his contract is up.

arum ain't doing **** for him. arum will let him sit and wait 'til the contract is up next year.
      exactly and everyone in arums shoes would do the same

gb and donaire tried to break the contract with top rank, arum would be ****** to build him up only to lose him in 2 fights time

Comment

Blame Donaire's manager.

Comment

the official bonus.

he's saying "case full of cash" as in under the table stuff.

doubt if donaire even got that.

man, that **** is all ****ed up now...nice knowing ya Nonito

Comment

what pressure?

stfu. you always talk about **** you don't know anything about.

stick to khan topics. only thing you know a little something about.
            HBO pressure. After Nonito's performance against Montiel, they want him back on TV asap. Also pressure from general people of the boxing world.

Arum can't possibly keep a much talked about P4P top fighter inactive and get away with it.

On top of that, Bob is also very old. I think he would want to die knowing he will be remembered as a good man.

Comment

oh my goodness! LOL Rachel TKO in the first round hahaha what will she do now? tsk tsk

how will they worked with arum this time? they have already exchanged some hurting words LOL

Does this mean no payday for 1 year?

bad time for GBP.. no donaire and JMM ...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                HBO pressure. After Nonito's performance against Montiel, they want him back on TV asap. Also pressure from general people of the boxing world.

Arum can't possibly keep a much talked about P4P top fighter inactive and get away with it.

On top of that, Bob is also very old. I think he would want to die knowing he will be remembered as a good man.
                hbo cant do fk all to arum, last time they messed with him, he took boxings biggest superstar to their rival

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                  oh my goodness! LOL Rachel TKO in the first round hahaha what will she do now? tsk tsk

how will they worked with arum this time? they have already exchanged some hurting words LOL

Does this mean no payday for 1 year?

bad time for GBP.. no donaire and JMM ...

maybe Nonito can co-host Chino Trinidad's new show

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

hbo can't pressure arum.

the **** you smoking.

they're kissing arum's ass right now because they lost the pacquiao-mosley fight. hbo top dogs told hbo sports to kiss arum's ass.

pressure from general people? since when did arum give a **** about the general people.

like i said. you don't know anything.

Comment

He has a contract to fight 3 times this year either way Top Rank or GBP. No worries for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X