This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    yes. according to you and the rest of the ***** gang. pac still refuses to take the test. so? best thing to do is for floyd to fight someone who is willing to take the test. martinez is the guy. would floyd fight him? no. why aren't you talking about martinez. pac doens't want to take the test, according to you. so? move on and fight other fighters. besides, $100 million is now floyd's newest excuse.

but keep on changing the subject, bruh, if it's a way of saving face.
    Am not sure what your blabbling about. All am saying is as soon as Pac is down in insuring a fair fight we could get a treat. I don't see how thats unreasonable on Floyd's behave or anyone with such a request. This has nothing to do with Floyd. You think it does because in this instance it doesn't play well for Pac's stands on testing. Pacfans are making it sound that everyone, but Pac, would benefit from such a test.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Am not sure what your blabbling about. All am saying is as soon as Pac is down in insuring a fair fight we could get a treat. I don't see how thats unreasonable on Floyd's behave or anyone with such a request. This has nothing to do with Floyd. You think it does because in this instance it doesn't play well for Pac's stands on testing. Pacfans are making it sound that everyone, but Pac, would benefit from such a test.
      pac is always down with fair fight...its floyd's b1tchass asking for unecessary bull****......

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        emmanuel stweard copied me......
        LOL....atleast you got a sense of humor so you all right in my book. Green k your way.

Comment

links about pac saying he agrees to take the test are all over the place. you and the ***** gang don't believe it. it's on floyd's court, bruh. he can simply pick up the phone or dial his cellphone on hand and give instructions to al hymen and ellerbe. as simple as that.

keep on changing the subject, bruh, if it makes you happy.

Comment

• To Floyd:

How bout you go *** yourself and fight spadafora or M. Hatton or guito Malignaggi. No need to be stressin everyone out. Just fight goddamit!!

Comment

pac is always down with fair fight...its floyd's b1tchass asking for unecessary bull****......
              Oh here we go again. We should just be dublicating our responses and put them on auto lol............

Comment

Oh here we go again. We should just be dublicating our responses and put them on auto lol............
                how the hell do you expect new responses when you keep asking the same damn questions?....cmon man

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  links about pac saying he agrees to take the test are all over the place. you and the ***** gang don't believe it. it's on floyd's court, bruh. he can simply pick up the phone or dial his cellphone on hand and give instructions to al hymen and ellerbe. as simple as that.

keep on changing the subject, bruh, if it makes you happy.
                  You keep saying Pac agree, but you have no links. Tell me has Pac ever been clear on his testing stands. Pac has a different stands every month.

Comment

how the hell do you expect new responses when you keep asking the same damn questions?....cmon man
                    and you keep giving me the same response....cause floyd is a bltchass lol..............

Comment

jerusalem.....
                      You are not from the Philipines?

Comment

Working...
                      X