This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    so what was that 100 milion dollar talk huh floyd?.....pac agreees, floyd demands another bull****, thats how this whole thing goes.......hope your proud of your b1tchass floyd....
    Puga where are you from? Just curious.

Comment

no...i said its better for them becuase tysgart is pro floyd's b1tchass....
      LOL.......so by your logic..anyone who benefits from a better testing system is a "pro floyd's b1tchass"....lol.......Dang man what wisdom......

Comment

• Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
        jerusalem.....

Comment

His from around your block homie. Down Pacland avenue lol..........

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
            Now all pac gotta do is say he will take the test if he beats motley and not pull that "talk to my promoter" or we are back at stage 1
            Who would you believe Floyd or the HBO Sport President Ross Greenburg? Take note, the HBO is the one who gave Floyd millions $$$ and no reason to lie about the 2nd negotiation but Floyd denied it. So what Pac should do when Pac agreed to the 14 days cut off Floyd offered, Floyd took it and replaced with 0 days. Funny isn't that Floyd keep moving his goal post? Pac said ok 7 days but then Floyd played possum and denied the negotiation took place. LOL! Ross Greenburg >>>> liar coward Floyd.
            Last edited by straightleft; 03-28-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              LOL.......so by your logic..anyone who benefits from a better testing system is a "pro floyd's b1tchass"....lol.......Dang man what wisdom......
              stop putting words in my mouth.......read it and understand it....my posts are always blunt and straight to the point....

Comment

Look at the thread topic ace. When Pac agreeds to insure a fair fight we can talk or better yet we can finally enjoy the fight already...lol....
                yes. according to you and the rest of the ***** gang. pac still refuses to take the test. so? best thing to do is for floyd to fight someone who is willing to take the test. martinez is the guy. would floyd fight him? no. why aren't you talking about martinez. pac doens't want to take the test, according to you. so? move on and fight other fighters. besides, $100 million is now floyd's newest excuse.

but keep on changing the subject, bruh, if it's a way of saving face.

Comment

stop putting words in my mouth.......read it and understand it....my posts are always blunt and straight to the point....
                  You forgot to add someone else comments as well cause you like to roll with others opinions to shape your own lol.......Am still rolling over your Emanuel quote lol....

Comment

You forgot to add someone else comments as well cause you like to roll with others opinions to shape your own lol.......Am still rolling over your Emanuel quote lol....
                    emmanuel stweard copied me......

Comment

i'm from sri lanka, formerly known as ceylon. what about you, where are you from?

haha... when you run out of defense for the pu55y, attack the poster's origin, race, religion, etc.

this is all about using your brain, bruh. when the logic doens't sound right, it doens't matter where you're from. lol.

i bet when push comes to shove this ts will use the race card himself.

the irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X