No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Chris John Not Likely, Says DuBoef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
    john needs to come on already. hes arguably the best in the division but he wont leave his country. thats weak.
    hes fought in the u.s a few timez already.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Chris John is a punk. Obviously doesn't want to be the best by fighting the best especially since he needs the safety of the hometown judges like when Marquez spanked him.

Gamboa would hurt that boy and he knows it. If I was a world class fighter and all the hard fights where overseas I'd go over there. It's like the Klitschko's ruling the Heavyweight division. If your a good heavyweight challenger you got to go to Germany to fight them unless your popular in America which is too rare here for heavyweights.

Chris JOhn needs to grow a pair.
      You don't exacty know what you're talking about. John beat marquez easily on ALL cards and i've seen accounts by those who were there that he won with ittle trouble.

Also that he won't leave Indonesia is not quite true. Of his 14 title fights he has foung t 8 in Indonesia and 6 abroad. He has fought in the States too.

Comment

John has done nothing hes a weak champ nobody wants to see him fight jmm wooped his ass and got robbed arum make lopez v.s gamboa next

Comment

Gamboa will get robbed if he goes other there jus like marquez did. Chris john is some fuuukin punk he doesnt care about his legacy he jus wants loads of money. He hasnt faced a top 10 featherweight since marquez!! that was like almost 5 years ago hahaha pathetic creature. He doesnt even look that great niether.
          i mean even rocky juarez gave this guy problems even giving him a draw and he wasnt that great niether and this guy has no pop what so ever so easy pickings for gamboa if he would just man up and fight him!
          Last edited by sterling; 03-26-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Last guy chris john knocked out was 18 - 3 HA! that was with the other guy retiring on his stool.
            His last proper knock out was Dae-Kyung Park who was 3 - 1 and chris john has over 30 fights!
            What sort of champ fights a guy with 3 - 1? answer me that.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              You don't exacty know what you're talking about. John beat marquez easily on ALL cards and i've seen accounts by those who were there that he won with ittle trouble.

Also that he won't leave Indonesia is not quite true. Of his 14 title fights he has foung t 8 in Indonesia and 6 abroad. He has fought in the States too.
              Obviously you need to watch that fight. And of course people that were there thought he won THERE ****IN INDONESIAN AND WANT HIM TO WIN. Marquez easily won that fight, your ****in slow or just trying to play stupid.

Comment

well, maybe TR and sucker showtime or hbo into buying the fight

Comment

No way John would ever fight Gamboa. His best opponent since Marquez five years ago was four-time title fight loser Rocky Juarez. He has been absolutely milking his title since Marquez. The WBA gave him that silly "super" champion belt so he could avoid having to ever fight a mandatory again. They did the same thing for Sturm at middleweight so he could avoid Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

His win over Marquez is a great win, Ill give him that. Im just sick of hearing about how Chris John is the worlds top FW when he fights stiff after stiff in Indonesia, and his idea of big step up competition is Rocky Juarez and Daud Yordan.

Comment

Let's face it. Chris John is gonna be like John Calzaghe of Indonesia. There is no $$ incentive for him to fight over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X