Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crushedknee View Post
    Will be interesting to see what Haye has cooking to counter the clench..I don't think we can depend on a Ref that will break it up quick enough not Favor klitschko style. Haye seems literate of boxing history maybe he will dig out something from the past. I like to and practice a mean underhand right.. Yes Its above the belt because it's well practiced but I cant employ it on guys more than 3 inches taller than me..I working on a back knee drop straight right body shot..both these punches do alot of damage in very short range about 6 inches to a foot off my chin..And these tall guys are always worried about the head when their closing for a clench. Deliver something painful right before or during every clench to teach this boring style a thing or two..
    Would be great

Comment

QUOTE=David Haye;10283577]lol I guess you never heard of jack Dempsey you should do your research before spouting random crap like that or you'll be branded a ******[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSEE...eature=related

Have you ever watched Jack Dempsey fight. I just picked the first youtube video...OF HIGHLIGHTS from one of his boring ass fights. Half the highlights are guys grabbing and wrestling around the ring. They grabbed way more back then than Wlad ever did. Sure they were smaller and had less technique so could take more punches because the punches were weaker, but the fights were grab fests. Again, watch any Jack Johnson fight, Im just saying, people are criticizing Wlad for grabbing...do youalso criticize the fighters fromt he past?

Comment

Do we have a link to Wlad saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          QUOTE=David Haye;10283577]lol I guess you never heard of jack Dempsey you should do your research before spouting random crap like that or you'll be branded a ******
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSEE...eature=related

Have you ever watched Jack Dempsey fight. I just picked the first youtube video...OF HIGHLIGHTS from one of his boring ass fights. Half the highlights are guys grabbing and wrestling around the ring. They grabbed way more back then than Wlad ever did. Sure they were smaller and had less technique so could take more punches because the punches were weaker, but the fights were grab fests. Again, watch any Jack Johnson fight, Im just saying, people are criticizing Wlad for grabbing...do youalso criticize the fighters fromt he past?[/QUOTE]

I dont give a **** about the past, we are talking about now. And on todays standards Wladimir is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
            Do we have a link to Wlad saying this?
            If I provide a link will you admit Wladimir is a *****?

Comment

wlad just has to act more menacing when he does it
              instead of terrified like he usually does

ha ha ha

Comment

Well he usually only clinches in certain areas like the inside and he's been doin that his whole career
                He's been known to walk halfway across the ring to initiate a clinch.

The ignorance and ******ity of you guys is so appalling that I go off line for days, sometimes weeks at a time when i can stand no more.

Klitschko did NOT say he would "jab and grab". Somwe fool poster said it. You all have access to the same info that I have, you just have memory and personal bias problems, which i don't.

Klitschko, in REPONSE to Haye saying that he was going to "take away Klitschko's jab", said that in that cae, jst o show him he can't, he will "jab, jab, and bring over the killer right hand every so often, until the 12the round when he will finish it wwith a strong right hand". Or words to that effect.
                Instead of using "words to that effect" why not use the direct quote?

"I will definitely enjoy the fight for 12 rounds. Eventually, in the 12th round, I will knock him out...

...He says he's going to take out my jab; so, I will really feed him with the jab - jab jab grab, jab jab grab, grab, and eventually the right missile is going to land on his chin or his temple or whatever it is."

So he's basically admitting he's going to hit and hold for eleven rounds. Or words to that effect.

You lying bastard, I never said anything like that.

You needing to resort to a blatant lie like that reveals your lack of honor and your weak character.

Grabbing or clinching as we call it is definitely a part of boxing.... It happens in every fight

I mean Ricky Hatton made a career out of it
                But you said it was cheating when Richy Hatton did it. Now it's part of boxing?

Comment

All though the prospect idea of the fight is exciting..........the fight itself I'd say wouldn't be. I mean that has the potential to be a severely technical, overly sluggish affair to be honest.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He's been known to walk halfway across the ring to initiate a clinch.

Instead of using "words to that effect" why not use the direct quote?

"I will definitely enjoy the fight for 12 rounds. Eventually, in the 12th round, I will knock him out...

...He says he's going to take out my jab; so, I will really feed him with the jab - jab jab grab, jab jab grab, grab, and eventually the right missile is going to land on his chin or his temple or whatever it is."

So he's basically admitting he's going to hit and hold for eleven rounds. Or words to that effect.

But you said it was cheating when Richy Hatton did it. Now it's part of boxing?
                    you should post more on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      you should post more on NSB
                      I just don't care about Mayweather and Pacquiao enough!

Comment

Working...
                      X