Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    ***s have done more for black people than all the rest of humanity combined-including black people.

And i don't bellieve that Cortez is ***ish.
    Kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      I was hoping Wlad would fight like a man against haye because of all the trash talking.

I guess I was wrong.
      Already making your excuses for Haye's soon to be loss are we?

Did you think Wlad would fight any other way and just walk into a Hayemaker without his jab which has done him so well the past several years?

Its his style and its effective, don't see why he would change it now but look at it this way at least Haye knows what to prepare for so he should be able to get around it right?

Comment

Thats technique she be called the Ruiz technique. He perfected that technique which is boring but effective. I can't stand that style. Jab and Grab until I lull you to sleep and then I catch you with a sneaky right hand then its over. For a long time John Ruiz was either in a title shot or defending his title for a continuous 5 years. So its effective just not crowd pleasing.

Comment

John Ruiz and Wladimir Klitschko will be remembered as one of the most boring HW champs of this era

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Already making your excuses for Haye's soon to be loss are we?

Did you think Wlad would fight any other way and just walk into a Hayemaker without his jab which has done him so well the past several years?

Its his style and its effective, don't see why he would change it now but look at it this way at least Haye knows what to prepare for so he should be able to get around it right?
            I still believe Haye will KO Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              The end result -- Haye laying senseless and brain damaged on the canvas -- is all I care about.

How Wlad gets there is his business.
              it's posts like this that make klit fans worldwide look like blithering idiots.

way to play your part in ruining heavy-weight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Yeah no surprise there. If people are looking for Haye to make this fight exciting watch the Haye Valuev fight.
                Wouldn't you fight like that if someone plans to jab, jab, jab, grab, jab, jab, grab, jab, grab, jab, grab, grab, grab, and job...lol?

Comment

I've never ever seen a decent thread from you.

Comment

Will be interesting to see what Haye has cooking to counter the clench..I don't think we can depend on a Ref that will break it up quick enough not Favor klitschko style. Haye seems literate of boxing history maybe he will dig out something from the past. I like to and practice a mean underhand right.. Yes Its above the belt because it's well practiced but I cant employ it on guys more than 3 inches taller than me..I working on a back knee drop straight right body shot..both these punches do alot of damage in very short range about 6 inches to a foot off my chin..And these tall guys are always worried about the head when their closing for a clench. Deliver something painful right before or during every clench to teach this boring style a thing or two..

Comment

Dont really care how Wlad fights, Haye will have a few game plans anyway.
                      I just wanna see Haye's hand lifted at the end

Comment

Working...
                      X