Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He's probably gonna do what Chambers did and pick him up or something like that to show how strong he is
    No, he will rabbit punch him like he did ruiz.

those rabbit punches of haye's are deadly, they dropped ruiz 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Maybe clinching is a part of boxing. Well John Ruiz and Wlad made a carreer out of it. Doesnt mean I should respect Ruiz or Wlad.

Haye has ridden us of John Ruiz I hope he does the same with Wlad.
      Lmao Haye got rid of Ruiz?

I don't really see how a fighters style can make you disrespect him. If you don't like it you dont like it but how can you disrespect him because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Yea I think so too....it was very excessive in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Lmao Haye got rid of Ruiz?

I don't really see how a fighters style can make you disrespect him. If you don't like it you dont like it but how can you disrespect him because of it?
          I think not liking a fighters style is a main reason anyone would disrespect them.

I like boxers because of there style I dislike boxers because of there style.

Comment

I would be surprised if he didnt do his usual jab jab jab jab jab jab clinch, jab jab jab jab jab clinch all night, because in all honesty it works so well for him, he would be pretty mad to move away from a winning formula. the formula is a booring as hell until he decides to open up when they are badly hurt and he feels safe
            I hope Haye can land just a couple of big bombs on wlads head / temple wherever, i want to see how Wlad reacts

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

You know when you throw something at something moving forward it usually lands behind it right?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                I would be surprised if he didnt do his usual jab jab jab jab jab jab clinch, jab jab jab jab jab clinch all night, because in all honesty it works so well for him, he would be pretty mad to move away from a winning formula. the formula is a booring as hell until he decides to open up when they are badly hurt and he feels safe
                I hope Haye can land just a couple of big bombs on wlads head / temple wherever, i want to see how Wlad reacts
                he'll react by falling on his ass

Comment

Wlad was being sarcastic with those comments although I dont doubt thats what he'll do. Its up to Haye to negate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Wlad was being sarcastic with those comments although I dont doubt thats what he'll do. Its up to Haye to negate it.
                    Well that's not even the entire quote....2Fast just cropped it, leaving out the other part

Comment

Ignorance and ******ity

The ignorance and ******ity of you guys is so appalling that I go off line for days, sometimes weeks at a time when i can stand no more.

Klitschko did NOT say he would "jab and grab". Somwe fool poster said it. You all have access to the same info that I have, you just have memory and personal bias problems, which i don't.

Klitschko, in REPONSE to Haye saying that he was going to "take away Klitschko's jab", said that in that cae, jst o show him he can't, he will "jab, jab, and bring over the killer right hand every so often, until the 12the round when he will finish it wwith a strong right hand". Or words to that effect.

Not hing MORE , nothing LESS.

I hope this settles all the crap you guys have been talking, you all seem to want to "relieve" yorselves of that crap. Well the place to do tha is in the bathroom, not this web site.

Comment

Working...
                      X