Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
    well i guess it all depends on haye we know what wlad is going to bring ... if haye gets in there and tries to roughhim up as i think he should it will be entertaining if he runs like he did against valuev it will be boring
    I think Haye will dance circles arround Wlad and counter wlads jab anytime he gets a chance

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Yeah but this is the first time he actually said he was gonna use that tactic. I think he will grab Haye more frequently than in his previous fights.
      He doesnt even need to say it, Everyone knows what he was going to do, He would Jab and grab Haye until its safe to unleash the right hand, He would do that till Haye cant move or his too tired and ready for the takings.

And we dont even need to know what Haye would do too, Because we all know, He would have his hands down purring like he is coming in with the low left hand while he too would be looking to land his right handed Hayemaker.

Comment

I was hoping Wlad would fight like a man against haye because of all the trash talking.

I guess I was wrong.

Comment

I think Haye will dance circles arround Wlad and counter wlads jab anytime he gets a chance
          kinda the way i see it going too

Comment

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
            well obviously haye will be trying to avoid the clenches but wlad will be doing his utmost to grab and lean on him ... Haye should pray joe cortez is the ref lol
            Well he usually only clinches in certain areas like the inside and he's been doin that his whole career
            well grabing isnt a part of boxing so why would Haye want to grab anyway.

Do you agree with wlads tactic to jab and grab???
            Grabbing or clinching as we call it is definitely a part of boxing.... It happens in every fight

I mean Ricky Hatton made a career out of it

If it wasn't a part of boxing, then Vlads would have been DQ'd in many fights

Comment

I was hoping Wlad would fight like a man against haye because of all the trash talking.

I guess I was wrong.
              whenever wlad fights like a man he gets knocked out

Comment

I guess I was wrong.
                Nope he will fight like a boxer instead

Comment

It would be ****** of Wlad to fight Haye's fight, Haye would probably want Wlad to do toe to toe with him but i wouldnt if i was Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Nope he will fight like a boxer instead
                    Maybe clinching is a part of boxing. Well John Ruiz and Wlad made a carreer out of it. Doesnt mean I should respect Ruiz or Wlad.

Haye has ridden us of John Ruiz I hope he does the same with Wlad.

Comment

Wlad looks clumsy when trying to grab and i think Haye is going to have some success with Wlad trying to hold him.

Comment

Working...
                      X