Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Spadafora: The Pittsburgh Kid is Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really doubt this fight will happen, they know he will get loads of **** for fighting somebody like Spadafora, rightfully so.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      26 pages and 5000+ views for a ****ty potential fight that hasn't even come close to become official yet.
      Yep all roads lead to Spadafora

Comment

• I agree with everyone who says that this fight GARBAGE!!!

It is without a doubt a pathetic excuse of a fight... and I'm a boxing fan who is in awe of PBF's boxing skill.

...but let's be very clear ... PAC's fight against Mosley is just as bad... Considering how bad he has looked in the past two fights...

Mosley has a punchers chance for maybe three rounds, and that's a strong maybe... How can PAC fans rejoice in the fact that PBF is fighting someone of a so-called lower caliber than Mosley.... "hooray, PAC is in the second worst boxing mismatch in all of boxing"
        VICTORY is ours!!! *** Hi-f*kin-larious***

Since both of them fought ODLH, neither has took on a real challenge where the general public really expected them to lose. They both have cleverly used smoke and mirrors to convince us of their so-called greatness.

They don't have to fight each other but please do boxing fans a favor and take on real challenges.

No Sheep Here
        Peace Mo

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
          I agree with everyone who says that this fight GARBAGE!!!

It is without a doubt a pathetic excuse of a fight... and I'm a boxing fan who is in awe of PBF's boxing skill.

...but let's be very clear ... PAC's fight against Mosley is just as bad... Considering how bad he has looked in the past two fights...

Mosley has a punchers chance for maybe three rounds, and that's a strong maybe... How can PAC fans rejoice in the fact that PBF is fighting someone of a so-called lower caliber than Mosley.... "hooray, PAC is in the second worst boxing mismatch in all of boxing"
          VICTORY is ours!!! *** Hi-f*kin-larious***

Since both of them fought ODLH, neither has took on a real challenge where the general public really expected them to lose. They both have cleverly used smoke and mirrors to convince us of their so-called greatness.

They don't have to fight each other but please do boxing fans a favor and take on real challenges.

No Sheep Here
          Peace Mo
          No it is not bro. The Pac/Mosley fight may be bad, but right now, Spadafora is not even in the equation for any type of title-shot, and should be working toward the Peterson's/Judah's/Urango's of the world at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            No it is not bro. The Pac/Mosley fight may be bad, but right now, Spadafora is not even in the equation for any type of title-shot, and should be working toward the Peterson's/Judah's/Urango's of the world at 140.
            jesus h christ,

your whole existence in this forum is to b*tch & moan about floyd & pac.

Comment

• If this fight actually happenes I will go house by house and KTMFO of every sack of **** that pays for that **** ppv.

Comment

• if little floyd takes the fight with spadafora before his 2 year vacation is over, then we can clearly see that see ducked manny. what a coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  So, let me understand this... Many Pac fans think Pac whoops PBF then, these very same people expect us to believe that Mosely... the very same guy who had his ears boxed off PBF has more than a puchers chance of beating PAC...If that's not enough, he basically fought Sergio Mora to a draw...come on, Sergio Mora??? Come on man... Let's not spend our evening splitting hairs over who is in the ****tier fight... I'll even go so far as to say your right... On a scale of one to ten - with ten being the worst... I'd say PBF vs Spaddy is a 7 and PAC vs Mosely is a 5... Mosely is a name, period point blank and not even a live name at that...

Both he and PBF are straight on Money Grabs... They'll participate in these fights with built in, artificial hype, win big... Then PAC will force Marquez come up to the very same weight that they ripped PBF for fighting him at or he'll fight a repackaged Cotto at 154... PBF will fight Spaddy, then wait and hope khan can eventually beat Bradley, so he can fight him in Vegas or the UK... They are going to end up fight each other when they're out of their primes like the last SRL and Hearns fight, so they can always say they wouldn't have lost if they fought in their primes...

Instead of arguing ridiculous points let's both relentlessly call them both out and watch these weak fights for free - online. That way we dictate that they either fight each other or at least a real challenge before WE fork mover our hard earned money.

No sheep here!
                  Peace MO

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                    jesus h christ,

your whole existence in this forum is to b*tch & moan about floyd & pac.
                    Yep well, it is what it is.

Hey, are you sure about that now? Come to think of it, I have never seen you on a non-Pac/May thread, so how would you know?

Are Pac/May threads the only ones you read ?

Am I sensing butt-hurt fan-boy? No?

My first thread in this post pointed out that this article is ridiculous, Mayweather would cream Spads. The fight is fantasy, and will never happen.

Anyways.....
                    I don't just moan about Pac/May, I've called you a b1tch at least twice

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                      So, let me understand this... Many Pac fans think Pac whoops PBF then, these very same people expect us to believe that Mosely... the very same guy who had his ears boxed off PBF has more than a puchers chance of beating PAC...If that's not enough, he basically fought Sergio Mora to a draw...come on, Sergio Mora??? Come on man... Let's not spend our evening splitting hairs over who is in the ****tier fight... I'll even go so far as to say your right... On a scale of one to ten - with ten being the worst... I'd say PBF vs Spaddy is a 7 and PAC vs Mosely is a 5... Mosely is a name, period point blank and not even a live name at that...

Both he and PBF are straight on Money Grabs... They'll participate in these fights with built in, artificial hype, win big... Then PAC will force Marquez come up to the very same weight that they ripped PBF for fighting him at or he'll fight a repackaged Cotto at 154... PBF will fight Spaddy, then wait and hope khan can eventually beat Bradley, so he can fight him in Vegas or the UK... They are going to end up fight each other when they're out of their primes like the last SRL and Hearns fight, so they can always say they wouldn't have lost if they fought in their primes...

Instead of arguing ridiculous points let's both relentlessly call them both out and watch these weak fights for free - online. That way we dictate that they either fight each other or at least a real challenge before WE fork mover our hard earned money.

No sheep here!
                      Peace MO
                      Are you saying that Spads has a puncher's chance against Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X