No announcement yet.

Andre Berto: "I work too hard to let someone take what's mine."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
    BERTO STFU start talking when you take on bigger threats please. You twitter celeb wanna be with no real fan base, cintron ducking, poor excuse of a champ, collazo running ******.

Shoudn't your sig say, 'You must NOT have an iphone?'

edit: nevermind, lol, I'm tired. I got it now. (I see how they were just question, I think I was answering 'yes' in my head)
    Last edited by SCEN3RY; 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
      Shoudn't your sig say, 'You must NOT have an iphone?'

edit: nevermind, lol, I'm tired. I got it now. (I see how they were just question, I think I was answering 'yes' in my head)
      lol yea android users can answer yes to all those questions, Iphone users' answers are no to all those questions.

Comment

I had to unfollow Berto he tweets about god all the time.

Comment

This has potential to be a great fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Freddy Hernandez = workin hard
            To his credit, Berto is known as one of the hardest working guys in the gym. Unlike a Danny Jacobs, for instance, he's known to take the craft very seriously. His choice of opposition on the other hand...

Comment

Worked to hard??who have you fought man..step it up homie..you got the talent..use it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                I had to unfollow Berto he tweets about god all the time.
                I still follow him because I like talking **** to him once in a while

Comment

Berto is deluded. HBO feed him bums like Hernandez and now an extremely overhyped Ortiz who's gonna get his butt whooped. What the **** does he need to work hard for? This guy is destined never to have a big fight if he keeps acting like an Ameribum champ collecting easy paydays behind the safety of a HBO contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    LMAO!!! Don't forget his full 140pounders career.
                    and Pony Boy from the Outsiders...oh wait I meant Mikey Rodriguez

Comment

so that's why he doesn't fight anyone in his weight class. he's scared to lose that 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X