Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    and Pony Boy from the Outsiders...oh wait I meant Mikey Rodriguez

Comment

I like how everybody has given Cintron a pass for all the bull***** mental ****ery that he seems to exhibit in every big fight he manages to land. Ouhhh!!!!!!!! Big Bad Kermit!!!!!!!! A call out from Kermit is hardly something to raise a eyebrow at IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I like how everybody has given Cintron a pass for all the bull***** mental ****ery that he seems to exhibit in every big fight he manages to land. Ouhhh!!!!!!!! Big Bad Kermit!!!!!!!! A call out from Kermit is hardly something to raise a eyebrow at IMO.
        who's giving him a pass? people here have given him countless amounts of **** for his antics

and while mentally Kermit maybe soft as Charmin he does fight in a somewhat entertaining fashion and when he called out Berto most here thought of it as a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          who's giving him a pass? people here have given him countless amounts of **** for his antics

and while mentally Kermit maybe soft as Charmin he does fight in a somewhat entertaining fashion and when he called out Berto most here thought of it as a great match up.
          True indeed Eaner, I know that Kermit catches flack here on the boards, and he should. Yes, Kermit is somewhat exciting(When he's not whining, or proving to us that he's a gotdamn basket case), but the whole point that I'm making is that I think he hasn't done anything to redeem himself, to be taken completely serious as a challenge. I dont blame Berto's reluctance to entertain Cintron. Lets be honest Cintron is the 1st and only person that I've seen rob a fighter of a victory in three different ways in the same fight with his antics. And threw away a fight in which he very well could've won, by diving out the ring. The dude is a flake, and should not be considered such a "formidable" opponent for Andre because of his track record.

Comment

True indeed Eaner, I know that Kermit catches flack here on the boards, and he should. Yes, Kermit is somewhat exciting(When he's not whining, or proving to us that he's a gotdamn basket case), but the whole point that I'm making is that I think he hasn't done anything to redeem himself, to be taken completely serious as a challenge. I dont blame Berto's reluctance to entertain Cintron. Lets be honest Cintron is the 1st and only person that I've seen rob a fighter of a victory in three different ways in the same fight with his antics. And threw away a fight in which he very well could've won, by diving out the ring. The dude is a flake, and should not be considered such a "formidable" opponent for Andre because of his track record.
            What's good chiefy??IMO Cintron is the perfect opponet for Berto,his resume of who's who is the biggest reason why I feel this way..Its very true he has his down side but make no mistake he is a game tough opponent who I believe everyone would respect as Bertos next opponent..I mean he is the num 1 rank Jr MW..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              What's good chiefy??IMO Cintron is the perfect opponet for Berto,his resume of who's who is the biggest reason why I feel this way..Its very true he has his down side but make no mistake he is a game tough opponent who I believe everyone would respect as Bertos next opponent..I mean he is the num 1 rank Jr MW..
              I think Chief's point is that, perfect opponent or not, Cintron needs to take his ass to Telemundo before getting another title shot and I agree. Anyone who can Soulja Boy his way out of a fight doesn't deserve another shot so soon - even if it's against a paper champ like Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                Whats the deal Rome my homie? I feel what you sayin bruh, but IMDAZED hit's what I'm sayin right on the head. I can understand the theatrics that he pulled with Margo,(to a certain extent)thats why I aint mention the Margo fights, but the ***** with Sergio and then Paul, both at 154. Why should I be so ready to see him go back down to WW(cause he's been at 154 comfortably for a while now), to possible pull another stunt like the last two, if Andre proves to be too much for him?

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I think Chief's point is that, perfect opponent or not, Cintron needs to take his ass to Telemundo before getting another title shot and I agree. Anyone who can Soulja Boy his way out of a fight doesn't deserve another shot so soon - even if it's against a paper champ like Berto.
                IMDAZED bruh, you hit the nail on the head bruh. I couldn't have said it better bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                  I heard Ortiz is gay. And that's why he has no heart.
                  YOU MAD?!?!?!?...haters gon' hate LOL

Comment

Whats the deal Rome my homie? I feel what you sayin bruh, but IMDAZED hit's what I'm sayin right on the head. I can understand the theatrics that he pulled with Margo,(to a certain extent)thats why I aint mention the Margo fights, but the ***** with Sergio and then Paul, both at 154. Why should I be so ready to see him go back down to WW(cause he's been at 154 comfortably for a while now), to possible pull another stunt like the last two, if Andre proves to be too much for him?

IMDAZED bruh, you hit the nail on the head bruh. I couldn't have said it better bruh.
                    You and Dazed make great points,I'm just so ready for Berto to. Prove himself its about time ya know..The way Cintron called him out it sounded like bad blood so I'm pumped for that fight..But can't argue with you guys Cintron put his self in a bad position with his dumb azz actions in the ring..

Comment

Working...
                    X