Comments Thread For: Schaefer Erupts: Rips Bob Arum Over Donaire Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    horrible statement right here
    i don't mean it as an insult, i'm just addressing the objective factuality of arum's "tarted up" comment.

but it is by no means a personal attack on rachel donaire whom i have tremendous respect n admiration for.

Comment

arum right about rachel she aint nothing but a slutty looking ho . not very gud at managing nonito's affairs either.

i bet yah this is arums way of getting back at golden boy for not letting go of pacman., now nonito is gonna end up with the same ****ty contract with two promotors lol
      Last edited by Blubba; 03-23-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Not a fan of Schafer but I agree that Arum's comments, meant to insult Rachel, was a total slap in the face to the women of the Philippines. Just insane.
        wtf hahah since when did rachel repesents all the women in phillipino now?

Comment

I can see a long, messy legal battle ahead for both GBP and TR. Ultimately this might delay Nonito in getting any fights if the court battle becomes protracted.

Does anyone know how long Pac sat it out while TR and GBP were arguing over him over that money suitcase and contract stuff? It didn't seem he had to wait it out that long and was soon back in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Not a fan of Schafer but I agree that Arum's comments, meant to insult Rachel, was a total slap in the face to the women of the Philippines. Just insane.

rachel is american...nonito is pure pinoy though

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
              wtf hahah since when did rachel repesents all the women in phillipino now?
              What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                What exactly did Rachel say about Jinkee's clothing? Was not aware of this, or is Arum talking out of his ass again?
                Wasn't aware either.

Comment

Originally posted by CholoPino View Post
                  I can see a long, messy legal battle ahead for both GBP and TR. Ultimately this might delay Nonito in getting any fights if the court battle becomes protracted.

Does anyone know how long Pac sat it out while TR and GBP were arguing over him over that money suitcase and contract stuff? It didn't seem he had to wait it out that long and was soon back in the ring again.
                  if im not mistaken he was still fighting in between those court dates. i think the money can be re distributed between the promotors anyway after the courts have settled

Comment

rachel is just p1ssed that nonito aint ever on the cards with pac. and birthdays invites and ****, u know what i think i know why.

with all the ped stuff being thrown around it aint gonna look good putting pac in the card with another pinoy that has victor conte working right under his nose hahaha

Comment

arum is just mad he lost a good fighter the same way floyd left arum only has cotto juanma pac other then that he doesnt have any big stars montiel might be done after that ko and arum will throw him with wv2 gbp has alot of strong names and adding donaire they own every top 118 pounder

Comment

Working...
                      X