Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    $100 Million AND the drug tests. lol
    Why not , they tried 50/50 and the drugs test and Manny couldnt run away fast enough , may as well mention some silly amount because Pac wont take a PEDS test because he is on PEDS , so it dont matter about money , no other reason to dodge the PEDS testing the way Pac does , random testing is Pacs worst nightmare .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Why not , they tried 50/50 and the drugs test and Manny couldnt run away fast enough , may as well mention some silly amount because Pac wont take a PEDS test because he is on PEDS , so it dont matter about money , no other reason to dodge the PEDS testing the way Pac does , random testing is Pacs worst nightmare .
      And the peppering of PEDs talk is trying to cover up the main subject of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Don't care because we don't know the situation surrounding that number nor the context, I know for a fact Floyd would never get that up front and if they do good enough the math can be made to work so he can get that much. So I don't find it a deal breaker.

The same Arum that said Floyd couldn't make 20 million to fight Oscar or 10 to fight Hatton~, the same Arum that will say anything to get the public on his side~

I don't think it is that big of a roadblock because this fight will make a mint.

You don't think it'll be a road block yet you had to come up with an insane formula to make it seem possible. with a lot of assumptions.

Comment

• wow... bob wasn't kidding.

how the *****s spin this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
            You don't think it'll be a road block yet you had to come up with an insane formula to make it seem possible. with a lot of assumptions.
            It wasn't an insane formula, it was a simple estimation of the fight doing very well.

Under that situation the number is possible. 100 million should only be approached under record breaking scenarios, and I am sure Floyd would understand that as he has made huge money on upside before.

It is a fucking estimation you clown, that means a guess. I am sorry that you are not getting this, while like 10 others who had issues with what I said did get it after I explained.
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-22-2011, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              And the peppering of PEDs talk is trying to cover up the main subject of this thread.
              ....and the real issue that Floyd does not want to have that 1 replace his zero.

Comment

It wasn't an insane formula, it was a simple estimation of the fight doing very well.

Under that situation the number is possible. 100 million should only be approached under record breaking scenarios, and I am sure Floyd would understand that as he has made huge money on upside before.

Is is a fucking estimation you clown, that means a guess.
                Weird I swear you were telling some posters here that it is bat **** crazy demand. $75 a PPV, $55 million international sales? Like I said they'd have to negotiate **** because Floyd won't sure as hell not get $100 million guarantee purse.

Yea we totally want more of that. You're a ****in ***** who is defending a clear duck move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  So now a $100,000,000 is the reason the fight is not happening. I am not buying it. No one else believes **** Roger has to say, but you will believe this. Arum would have come out with this information if it was true. He certainly did when Floyd was negotiating his last fight deal while under his tent. e.g. the Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, De La Hoya fight deal that Arum passed on because he did not think Floyd was worth it..

Comment

You don't think the fight stand a very good chance of breaking records?

That is how you get Floyd his 100 million, break the records in a big way you get your money if not you get paid accordingly.
                    The problem is Floyd is asking for a 100M guarantee before he even fights, whether your optimistic projections are hit or not. No promoter in their right minds will make that gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                      wow... bob wasn't kidding.

how the *****s spin this one?

Exactly, Bob is this problem. No spinning needed. Years and years of Bob Arum is proof enough on why the fight has not been made.

Comment

Working...
                      X