No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    Yes.. and yes.. it does sound kinda crazy.. Considering the economy and the $$$ other fighters are getting.
    Those two are in a different class when it comes to big fights and making money.

I think bad a economy helps fights because people want an escape from that. What better way to escape than a fight party.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Who the **** knows?
      If you don't know then how do you know that asking for any number is incorrect~

Comment

• Well at least this conversation turned around a bit~

Comment

• $100 million????

yet another excuse from the wifebeater camp to duck pac. there's not enough money for both pac and wifebeater to get $100 million

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It would not be risk because there is no way they get that for sure, it would have to include upside.

I would not argue that it seems crazy but if you really think about what the fight could make, I think it gets less crazy.

They would be getting the same as fighters but I know for a fact Floyd would want in on the promoter end and Manny is not a promoter so how does he get in on that end unless Arum cuts him in.
            Ok let's cut to the chase. Since you are seem to think that you're too damn intelligent with numbers. your fine with this demand?? like as if they don't have enough to work on with other matters *cough* *cough* drug tests.

Comment

Ok let's cut to the chase. Since you are too damn intelligent with numbers. your fine with this demand?? like as if they don't have enough to work on with other matters *cough* *cough* drug tests.
              If the fight breaks record no I don't have a problem with record breaking pay.

There is no way you just give him that money guaranteed~

Comment

• 100 Million to make the fight?

All we need is to have 1/3 of the U.S. donate $1 and we'll have the fight!

Everybody tell your friends and fam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  If he fight breaks record no I don't have a problem with record breaking pay.
                  If the fight breaks records? No i'm asking if this demand is acceptable and is actually gonna help anything? Arum is probably the smartest business man in boxing and he thought it was ******ed. Like you really want another road block?

Comment

• I AGREE WITH 100 MILLION PAYCHECK..... 70% goes to the Japan Relief Fund.

nuff said.... (roger rolls to the floor *****ing about where is his money to pay for his biatches)

Comment

If the fight breaks records? No i'm asking if this demand is acceptable and is actually gonna help anything? Arum is probably the smartest business man in boxing and he thought it was ******ed. Like you really want another road block?
                      Don't care because we don't know the situation surrounding that number nor the context, I know for a fact Floyd would never get that up front and if they do good enough the math can be made to work so he can get that much. So I don't find it a deal breaker.

The same Arum that said Floyd couldn't make 20 million to fight Oscar or 10 to fight Hatton~, the same Arum that will say anything to get the public on his side~

I don't think it is that big of a roadblock because this fight will make a mint.

Comment

Working...
                      X